Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McTaggart needs this - not sure why, but it seems so him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McTaggart needs this - not sure why, but it seems so him.

It's even been blogged here

but still not his.

http://gizmodo.com/ebay-auction-for-...day-1797184020

but he's probably not Squatchy enough to pull it off

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 24, 2017, 11:28 AM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Some gumshoe bought it....
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Aaahhhh , come on . On this side we call him RemyZ .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
        Aaahhhh , come on . On this side we call him RemyZ .
        Huh? Sasquatch here!
        Later known as Mr. Color Me Blue...
        Ain't heard from RemyZ in ages!

Comment

[QUOTE=Deaf Bob;n1168020]

Later known as Mr. Color Me Blue /QUOTE]

What ever happened to the Mrs. She didn't fall into that hole in the floor down there at the museum did she ? She used to be here all the time .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

[QUOTE=Dan Barlow;n1168043]
            Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

Later known as Mr. Color Me Blue /QUOTE]

What ever happened to the Mrs. She didn't fall into that hole in the floor down there at the museum did she ? She used to be here all the time .
            Sounds like once she snagged ole RemyZ... . .

Into powerlifting, I believe..

Comment

Funny MFrs, I see. No, I want no part of a Ram van in Mierda Brown...
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

a 70's stash, murals on the side, 4x4... and you'd almost convince me to give up my hatred of Mopar to rock that. It's like this - there is so much wrong about that van, that it's totally right.
                1) it's not a shorty van
                2) it has a rack on top for a platform
                3) it's brown
                4) it will guaranteed have the mopar starting whine...

Comment

...and I thought Mrs. Z was "Catch" Me Blue.....but I could be having blackouts and flashbacks....
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I'm not denying your having flash backs but you are most correct .
                    Last edited by Dan Barlow; July 27, 2017, 05:13 AM.
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                      ...and I thought Mrs. Z was "Catch" Me Blue.....but I could be having blackouts and flashbacks....
                      Well..being married to Bryan with all his split persons.. Could color her blue... Never know whom she is awaking beside..

Comment

You know, the thought just struck me - Bryan is learning to weld. I wonder if he thinks that's a good idea - hair is flammable...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                          hair is flammable...
                          I was watching a thing on the History Channel about the Revolutionary War. In grade school they familiarized us with the "tarred and feathered" thing. We were led to believe, by politically correct 1960's omission of course, that it was just a major paltry insult of sorts, like you'll never get all of that tar off of you, not ever.

But NO, the whole reason for it was to coat the unwitting victim in tar and then stick on as many feathers as would stay stuck and THEN light a match to the feathers.
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Unwitting ........the problem was the thought they were to witty and could get away with something that in fact in the end they didn't.
                            They ....well .....really ....uh

Question , how did they tar them ? Dip them ? ( surely not that would probly be the end of the fun there as I would think the victim would die . Surely the slathered it on with a broom or a paddle . Even still after hot tar on your skin , feathers being lit seems like they would go up so fast as the heat wouldn't get past the really hot tar .
                            Call track maintenance ( moderator ) we've got a derailment !
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                              You know, the thought just struck me - Bryan is learning to weld. I wonder if he thinks that's a good idea - hair is flammable...
                              Seriously? I'M BALDING, MAN! And one or two burnt hairs on my arms isn't that big of a deal.
                              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                              X