Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else here watch Motor Trend on Demand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else here watch Motor Trend on Demand?

Just curious as to who watches and and what your thoughts were.
    Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

I do....just don't have the time to see all on offer.
    They email me asking why I'm not watching.....
    Some categories don't interest me at all.

Comment

I do, great show.

dirt everyday
      the roadkill stuff.
      hot rod stuff

I hardly wander off from that.

Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I don't pay for on demand so I get what ever scraps they throw out after a month .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I watch their regular shows, RK, RKG, RKE Extra, RKG Extra, DED, DED Extra HR Garage, I used to watch Lago's show until he left. Enough contenet to justify the cost for me.

Comment

Like Whelk, I have it and watch the same things he does. Beats watching most auto shows on tv, IMO.
            Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

This new thing coming out with Brian hosting it "Put up or shut up" looks to be going into the pay tv theme of auto shows.

Can't say I'm excited by it.
              Tim
              Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

I have MTOD through my Amazon Prime subscription, and I watch most of the shows, with the exception of when Johnny Lieberman hosts Ignition. He irritates me for some reason.

The only reason that "Put up or shut up" looks interesting is that Lohnes is hosting it. It might be good, but if they play up the drama excessively, I'll bail.

I wish that MTOD would buy the rights to the old Speed show Pass Time. That show was fun to watch.

Comment

I do about the same, what's the advantage of going through prime?
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                  1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
                    I do about the same, what's the advantage of going through prime?

The video quality is supposed to be better, and you can watch it in the Amazon Video App. I never got it before because the MOTD app wouldn't work on my old Android Tablet. When I found out it was available through prime, then I could watch it on any of my devices that had the Amazon Video App (tablet, phone, x-box, etc.). And buying it through Amazon made it an easy impulse purchase.

Comment

I do, Like the others I just watch roadkill/roadkill garage. Hotrod garage, engine masters and extra's. I like them just because it's not reality tv. Zip ties and what not. If you're a mopar guy it's worth $5 (i'm not, but still worth it to me). The extras is 5-10 minutes of info or goofing off, almost daily. I like it. They could use more vintage racing, there is a small amount. Some goodwood is there.
                      Last edited by Falconater; July 13, 2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

I see our own Mr. B. Lohnes has another presentation job, at Motor Trend On Demand......"Put Up Or Shut Up".......

Comment

I have to eat my words regarding "Put up or shut up" I enjoy it and liked the tech they have in the show.

A bit longer that 15minutes would have been good, maybe show us what it takes to drive the different cars.
                          Tim
                          Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

I had to watch "Put up or Shut Up" twice. I fell asleep half way through the first time.

Comment

Working...
                            X