No announcement yet.

AMP - This One Is Gonna Be Different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'm glad you sorted it out and yep conventional driving probably would've not been a issue but you would have thought there would have been some seepage at the reservoir. Goes to show you how pushing parts to the extreme will create weird problems. The crazy thing is that everything that was mentioned could have been a factor. Sometimes we can't see the forest for the tree's or is it Forrest can't see the tree's!
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Forrest can't see the trees. . .
      Waaay t too simple!
      Last edited by Deaf Bob; April 12, 2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
        Forrest can't see the trees. . .
        Waaay t too simple!
        Forrest can't see the trees but Andy is going to play bass. That's a whole lot less trouble and a whole lot more fun.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Watching the videos from Daytona.....I still can't believe I had the opportunity to run on that track.

Albeit we were all just goofing around. Most of us. But even still, that's FAST. That's REAL fast. And we weren't even going "fast." But going fast enough to understand how fast "fast" is. I can easily see how you can get killed doing that. Real quick, it wouldn't take a whole hour to get wadded up, you'd probably never even know what you hit.

Road Atlanta is fast, an old track with concrete walls, not designed to wreck on and live through it, but Daytona is FAST. I wanna go back, you don't get a ride like that but once (or twice?) in a lifetime.

Comment

• Just remember the three RS of Motorsports... Race, Repair, Repeat!
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
              Just remember the three RS of Motorsports... Race, Repair, Repeat!
              That's derby!
              Altho lately our cars are one and outs...

Comment

• That thing where the inboard pads were not all the way against the rotor, making that lip on the pad surface, I did that. I did that on both sides when I was putting it together the last time. I didn't notice before there's lots of up and down wiggle room on those inboard pads. If you mash them down all the way toward the ground they make 100% contact with the rotor. How about that? Maybe 4% even better brakes free of charge.

Comment

• I think this thread needs renaming to "Brake Caliper Woes" and moved to the Tech board ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post
                    I think this thread needs renaming to "Brake Caliper Woes" and moved to the Tech board ...
                    That would be practical. Or just glue it at the bottom of the existing "Blower" thread. It's the same car, after all.

Comment

• He runs, he drives, he stops. He's baaaaack. VROOM!

The Supermans and wee are going to convoy tomorrow to go see Helen. Not Helen the person, Helen the town in Georgia. Should be a beautiful day trip. LeaderHosin' or FartFigNewtons, those German words.

Comment

• Have Fun Pdub...You guys earned it!
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                        X