No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats can read minds, trust me on that one..
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• The secret to being a conversationalist is to start them but avoid trying to finish them..... Unless you can do it with REAL STYLE.

Comment

• Why is "YOU are trying to stir up SH*T" usually shouted at like 130db? And "trying to"? I'd say it was pre-stirred.... shaken not stirred?

Comment

• A couple last night, having one of those arguments where they pull over and she stomps out of the car.

Just...watch out for that truck... https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...485659511.html

Pretty awful, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loren View Post
            A couple last night, having one of those arguments where they pull over and she stomps out of the car.

Just...watch out for that truck... https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...485659511.html

Pretty awful, really.
            In the words of the renowned Philosopher, Prophet and Poet Tupac Shakur, "California Knows How To Party!".

I present to you, my adoring public and listening audience, "California Love".

Last edited by RockJustRock; June 15, 2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• So everyone has a God given unalienable Constitutional Freedom of Speech Guaranteed Right to an opinion AND friends, RIGHT? But if nobody wants to listen what kind of "friends" are we? It is human nature to want to share "wisdom" whether the word needs quotes or not. So yeah, your opinions are doomed to get beaten like a stepchild if everyone doesn't agree on Social Media. And you know what? THEY DON'T and probably never will. So welcome to the dramarama of butthurt this technology has gifted us with AND be ready to AVOID ANYTHING that can be criticized and unjustly criticizing others or hell will rain on you, even if you get to the level of President!

Comment

• I really hate this TV show, but I cas't stop watching THIS event. The looks on their faces, the way it finishes. See if it "works" for you....

Maybe the wife doesn't need to see it though...

Anyone else need a cigarette?
                Last edited by RockJustRock; June 15, 2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Why do minivans speed up when you are passing them? For that matter, why are they allowed in the left lane?
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                    Why do minivans speed up when you are passing them? For that matter, why are they allowed in the left lane?
                    Pulling a 64 Galaxie on the trailer.. Minivan decided to speed up nd merge ahead of me.. Dualie crew pulling a car on a trailer going 75 mph...
                    Minivan gets to the dualie rear tires before running out of merge lane.. Slams on brakes.. Car right behind me would not let said minivan merge.. It STOPPED on the shoulder..

Last night coming home on country roads after 10 pm.. Minivan ahead of me going 30 in a 55.. Straightaway, I downshift the flatbed and make it sing, minivan throttles, I could not complete the pass (cord of wood in bed) Every passing spot sped up, where cannot pass, goes 30 mph

Comment

• mini van is a monster ricer.
                      come on now.

just drive a 12+foot wheel based american anything the bullshit stops.
                      fathers day today.

nieces and nephews, grandpas brother n law, brothers.

I wondered where some of my relatives went when I was young.
                      I see I have gathered the same think from my sibling's kids.

getting old you know. I should be a grandpa by now.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• More local color....

http://abc7.com/$250k-worth-of-illegal-fireworks-seized-by-long-beach-pd/3639058/

We have Fireworks Season here from before Cinco De Mayo, through Halloween even up to New Years. Funny part is our block was quiet until Thurs. Afternoon. This story broke Thurs. MORNING. Unfair conclusion.... I have cops or friends of cops on my block.

And oh yes.... Pico Rivera is three suburbs away, West Covina 5-7.

Every year Long Beach announces Zero Tolerance for fireworks. The busts only seem to get baby fireworks though. Mortar launched heavy ordinance is common. The whole city looks like an amusement park come the Fourth.
                        Last edited by RockJustRock; June 23, 2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Anyone into Fire Trucks? Really BIG Fire Trucks? Lots and Lots of Really BIG Fire Trucks? We just had a Fire Chief shot on the job.

Click image for larger version

Name:	36381382_10156436542551684_8272278918162022400_o.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	642.1 KB
ID:	1207425

Comment

• Don't take things for granted. Take them APART.

Comment

• We got 'em in Long Beach too. So many Seagulls (Endangered!) and pidgeons they're not noticed much yet, but if you look....

The definitive Internet reference source for researching urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation.
                              Last edited by RockJustRock; August 6, 2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181006_135904.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	1217379

Comment

Working...
                                X