Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    Someone explain why of the videos I posted on Youtube; the most boring one gets the most views by more than double?

I'll let you know if my Centurion version I just uploaded takes off like wild fire ;) :P
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Can someone tell the ducks not to get up so early?
      Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

I'm back. Can I argue with someone through the computer? :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Comment

Sure, just go to the Danica Patrick thread and say something controversial ....
          :D

Comment

I have a new respect for MLB pitchers, my fast ball was only 55mph(ya I know sad) but it felt like I was about to throw my arm off at the elbow. :o I couldn't even imagine what a 100mph fast ball does to a guys arm.

Comment

Alex,

Check this video out of the Giants' Tim Lincecum. He's called "the freak" because he weighs about 100 lbs and throws 100mph gas.

He has the most amazing mechanics ever. Get to the part where they show his delivery in super slow-mo and the guy uses every muscle in his body, amazing stuff.

Tim Lincecum Progression of mechanics from UW to San Jose to the Pro's.
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

My wife got suckered into watching a million kids, I gotta shi! and can't get in the crapper cause the little turds are in a constant "gotta poddy" line. >

Comment

A friend of mine told me to shoot first and ask questions later. I was gonna ask him why, but I had to shoot him first
                  Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Feeling a little radioactive today, just got back form a CT scan.

Next stop surgery, sucks that this cyst in my neck/jaw area came back. >

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

But seriously, good luck with your surgery
                      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

TheSilverBuick 3, Steering Gear Boxs 0. But it was a hell of a fight, literally took twice as long as it should of > I officially hate Steering Shafts and 3rd bolts holding on steering gear boxes. (no I didn't leave it out)

Comment

If you can't say anything nice about someone just sit down right here next to me ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
                            Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

But seriously, good luck with your surgery
                            Thanks Shag.

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
                              If you can't say anything nice about someone just sit down right here next to me ;D
                              I'll sit right now next to you and we can hurl insults at each other for hours on end, or until your wife calls you in for dinner then I win by default ;D

Comment

I'm an idiot. Always realizing to late that there was an oppertunity.
                                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
                                X