Vette cart 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vette cart 2.0

So , as mentioned , the vette is superficially totaled . Glass plus work has it totaled ......a couple times over . Still waiting on the insurance people but I got my own estimate. So , while thinking of fixing it myself , it is so tempting to build a tube buggy out of it . While the Vette cart is a success performance wise it's tubes are ugly . The only tube car I've ever seen that looks cool is Yannic Sire's . It will be the first pic I load . And while I have 2 350 engines I was thinking how much more balance it would be with one engine . Anyone have an idea what this frame would cost to have made . I'm kind of liking the second one almost as well as the two engined over kill one . What say you ?
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

1970camarors put up a bunch of vette framed cars.. Light.. Forget what the thread was called..
    Basically cockpit, motor, frame.. .
    Last edited by Deaf Bob; May 12, 2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Some reason I think the single engine version of Yanick's looks like the skeleton of 370Z. I can almost picture the basics of the body work (windshield, roof, hatch, and door skin laid over the tube frame.

Also I thought most of 70Camaro's stuff was Miata based exoframe cars vs. C4 'Vette.
      Central TEXAS Sleeper
      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

I was just sitting here showing the pics to my oldest daughter and was thinking almost the same thing . I was thinking 911 but you get it.......about the same shape.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
        X