• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So very courteous

Rolled his window down and everything so Mr. Road Rage could talk to him
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Snap! Love that!

Comment

I've read that my corner of the country is either a, or the, nation's "road-rage" front-runner. I believe that may be true given the stunning ass-holeness of drivers around here. Funny thing, you could make a list of typical cars they drive, and yes in some cases dogs they own. Yesterday I did over 200 miles in the L.A. basin, mostly in heavy traffic, and it was amazing how nice everybody was compared to here. Nobody I saw had a f-n dog in their car.

edit: not meant to deride all folks who carry their dogs around in cars.
      Last edited by Loren; May 12, 2016, 04:22 PM.

Comment

the little town I am in is big on the dog subject.
        ..but it is so peaceful, I even like my neighbors pitbull mix.
        it knows me.
        I never liked pitbull anything before this place.

I won't get one, not in public housing anyway.

my last road rage encounter was going way too fast as a result.. but I did not know my truck then. Speedometer stopped at 90...about the time I hit 5th for a casual leap to 121.
        road rage?
        outrun it.

Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
          I've read that my corner of the country is either a, or the, nation's "road-rage" front-runner. I believe that may be true given the stunning ass-holeness of drivers around here. Funny thing, you could make a list of typical cars they drive, and yes in some cases dogs they own. Yesterday I did over 200 miles in the L.A. basin, mostly in heavy traffic, and it was amazing how nice everybody was compared to here. Nobody I saw had a f-n dog in their car.

edit: not meant to deride all folks who carry their dogs around in cars.
          Buick would like a word with you

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
          X