• An update on things.

Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
        I was quite surprised that he had to sell the firebird that he really like to repair the 55's engine from road kill damage or maybe it 2as drag week . Either of which would have been to promote their show . I would have figured it would be s business expense .
        yeah, killing the Hemi at drag week was costly. Wish I could have kept the Bird but I love Blasphemi more.

Comment

• Mike, I have been wanting to ask you............was the trailer you used to pickup Blasphemi a JimGlo? It sure looks like one in the video. Appeared to tow nicely?
          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by FINNEGAN View Post

yeah, killing the Hemi at drag week was costly. Wish I could have kept the Bird but I love Blasphemi more.
            it's certainly far more unique then the Firebird, plus it didn't go far
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Cue Squirrel . . 3 . . 2. . . 1
              Originally posted by squirrel View Post
              just gotta build them right, I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                Mike, I have been wanting to ask you............was the trailer you used to pickup Blasphemi a JimGlo? It sure looks like one in the video. Appeared to tow nicely?
                I believe it was a Jim Glow. It towed really well. I've used a couple of that companies open trailers before and they were very nicely built and work great.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

it's certainly far more unique then the Firebird, plus it didn't go far
                  this is true. and my brother is really enjoying the bird.

Comment

My first Buick (meaning the one I bought) came from my brother. When I went back to post-grad, I sold 2 - 67 Camaros to help fund it, no one was willing to pay reasonable money for the Buick, so I kept it. The rest is, as they say, history.

Comment

Friends of mine sent a pic of it at a cruise in woodstock last month- good to see it getting use! Love that bodystyle.
                      Local person
                      sigpic

Comment

• The guys who helped Finnegan with engine in the Ramp Truck had some problems with their race truck!

Tim
                        Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Yet another not Finnegan's Garage but...

The latest Kibbe and Finnegan Podcast, first 22 minutes is about Mike's Drag Week, around the 20 minute mark is info on what happened in that last pass.

Discover your favorite Podcasts from a variety of categories including Daily News, Music, Business, True Crime, Comedy, Politics and more. Listen to Podcasts on Pandora.
                            Last edited by 65RHDEER; September 28, 2018, 05:25 AM.
                            Tim
                            Melbourne Australia

Comment

• A real, not fake, Finnegan's

Comment

• He needs to gain some weight if he's going to pull off a Foose look.

Comment

Working...
                                X