Crossy Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossy Road

I know Tedly and maybe somebody else here is into video games. Here's my latest addiction. It's Crossy Road on MSN games, it's a free download. This is where you spend a WHOLE lot of time playing when you should be doing something else. I've been doing this one for weeks when my brain just needs some relief when I get home from work. It's one of those things.

It's hailed as the newest most popular game online, etc. But what it is, it's Frogger on modern steroids. Nothing new, just more complicated.

My best score is 269 hops, and that takes a lot of time and luck to get there. Happy hopping....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crossy Road.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	215.7 KB
ID:	1095180

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Frogger?
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

YUP....
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I'll tell y'all where my mindset is right now, I'm STILL playing this game. Instead of doing something productive after getting pounded all day doing productive things at work that all make somebody else more money.

The game is obviously for kids (that would be ME). There's a vast array of hopping characters you can earn or even buy for 99 cents. A mummy, a vampire, a snail (you don't want that one), School Girl (she complains every time she hops, she's funny for a little while). But the best one is the squirrel.

Yep, the squirrel. He hops just like a squirrel, he's real danged quick. It's up to your own reflexes. And why I'm posting this at all (aside from the fact I've totally lost my mind from work), is that playing the squirrel is a real insight into what the real squirrel does in the road when it gets in front of you. It makes no sense to us, which way the real squirrel will go when it's in front of us.....but when you play the game using the squirrel, you actually ARE the squirrel. It makes sense then. It does, it translates into what we see the squirrel do that we don't understand. Whether you run over it or not, in real life. There's squirrel logic involved.

Try being the squirrel, it's a different world.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
        X