No announcement yet.

What's Your Weather Like Today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had been in the high 40s low 50s till yesterday. Then it started snowing . Today right now its 18° with a high of 24° .Indy must have shifted up towards the north pole . Corvette went nowhere yesterday and not likely today .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• It's 18 and windy.Last night got a donut show by the house with the little bit of snow we got out here around midnight.
      "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• Snow. We went from nothing on the ground yesterday at 4, to at least 6" and it doesn't show signs of stopping
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Snow , I have a love hate relationship with it. If I have to drive a 2wd I hate it . If I'm driving a 4wd , the more the merrier .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• So cold my silicon sealer won't sticky up....

Comment

• there comes a time to migrate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	brrrr.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	1184193
              I had guessed this season is the 30 below stab once every 13 years.

will be wandering some..
              this week is back to southern new england for a few days.
              warm and cozy in the teens F.

washington dc in february sometime

i could not get the jnauary florida plan.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Woke up to a white Christmas.

Name:	011.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	770.2 KB
ID:	1184195

Comment

• -6 degrees with a wind chill of -21.... Looking forward to warmer weather in the new year!
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Thats just too cold. Christmas day we had a high of 70, took the Z06 out for a drive, went down to the lake to walk along the channel. Today should be a repeat!
                    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

• It's -25, with the wind chill they are saying -43. I usually can't tell the difference between -20 and -40 but today seems exceptionally cold.

Comment

• you win - sorta
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post
                          Woke up to a white Christmas.

Name:	011.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	770.2 KB
ID:	1184195
                          Nice truck .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Minus single digits overnight & plus single digits during the day.
                            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Currently in the Big Easy it's 38 degs and raining, high today is projected to reach 44 degs with a low of 37 degs tonight, 70% chance of rain today, not a nice day here at all.
                              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• midwest in the deep cold.
                                the blue dot in the white cricle is daily low broken record.

Name:	records.daily.usa.large.png
Views:	24
Size:	339.1 KB
ID:	1184357
                                we were in dads rig last night when he spotted a big meteor.. it was in the local news today.
                                I was in the bunk, staying warm trucking down the highway.

-14.8 was our low, I am wondering if we see double digits for a high.
                                says 10 in the bright sun.. my thermistor is about 18 inches from the exterior siding.. I couldn't find a good spot for it.
                                if it says 10 in the sun.. it is most likely 3F or less.

Previously boxer3main
                                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X