Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91.4 here right now.....

Comment

• It's 80 right now and humid, like swamp humid at 6:00.
      "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• Blue skies and 95......sweatin' buckets doin' nuthin'.

Comment

• About 75 and dry hot, not humid. Worked a sweat in the job today and it got so bad we opened up the door to just get a breeze into the store.

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• I am usually complaining.

there is a chill in the air, I know it is maine's beginning to leaving the nation for 7 months.

weather maps, show the big bad harvey is just getting a puff of wind we get all year...to push its overinflated heated ego away...
            A beautiful day today.

waking up into the 30s most likely tomorrow.
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 1, 2017, 05:22 PM.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Thunderstorms dumped this morning at 3am with 100% chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. A high of 83° with winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post
                Thunderstorms dumped this morning at 3am with 100% chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. A high of 83° with winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.
                You and Mom take care of yourselves. Or hit I95 to US 74 and come see us - looks like the storm will miss Wilmington. We have 2 guest spaces and aren't afraid to use them.

Dan

Comment

• Abundant sunshine all day with a high of 91° and winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Comment

• Currently 67, high 85, cloudless and calm. A perfect day to sling wrenches through the garage wall !
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Beautiful! High of about 88 or so (that's *F, Malc....). I'm waiting 'till tomorrow to plant my fancy new mailbox post as it'll be a bit cooler and still probably dry. I'll post pics.

Dan

Comment

• expecting cold mornings, the dew going thick.
                        it has been 65F all night for several days, the autumn colors coming out and that burning thanksgiving meal smell in the air.
                        it makes me hungry.

Sitting in the woods to the tease of southern atlantic air and warm sun.. the edge of the hurricane with fancy streaks going across the sky.
                        Jose bringing the best part of itself.. the warmth.

it is one of the most beautiful patterns this place gets.
                        ..and it is too rare.
                        A real tease to just pack up.

Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Today was hot. I hate wearing black everything for this job.

-Steve McQueen

Comment

• had a high of 94 today...
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• High of 82° and cloudy this morning. A few showers developing during the afternoon with thunder possible. Winds ENE at 15-25 mph with a 30% chance of rain.

Comment

• High of 88° generally cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible with winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph and a 15% chance of rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X