Car Craft Anti-Tour 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Craft Anti-Tour 2017

It wasn't even on my radar until yesterday afternoon when Phil Cooper (Purple II on here?) mentioned he was going on the Car Craft Anti-Tour this year. They are finally doing something different after five or so years of the same drive. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, but I have the wife warming up to letting me make the drive to southern California, do the cruise up to Redding, CA and her and my son will just make the 4 hour drive from our house to Redding on Thursday night. If I go I'd drive down in the Skylark Wednesday night, drive back up Thursday with the cruise.

Event by Car Craft Magazine on Thursday, April 27 201714 posts in the discussion.

April 27-30.
    Join us for the Car Craft Anti Tour 2017. This year, we throw caution to the wind and are planning a trip that traverses the state of California from nearly top to bottom. The destination is the Kool April Nites car show in Redding, California. Specific details will be announced as we get them finalized, but plan for a meet-up somewhere in SoCal near the freeway, and join us for a drive up the interstates and two-lane highways to our ultimate destination. We're planning a couple shop tours and even a chassis dyno session along the way.
    Looks like there is a drag strip runs at 5:30pm on both Friday and Saturday!

Escaped on a technicality.
Working...
X