My 1929 Hudson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1929 Hudson.

Figured I'd show my ol Hudson. First pic is how it looked when I brought it of Barry, the fella who built it. He spent 6 years building it as a rat rod. I saw it at a car show, and thought it was fugly as hell. Saw it was for sale, and the more I looked at it, a plan started to form. It sat right, and with a tidy up, and a hot rod shine paint job, I figured it would be a great little ride. I sold my 1930 Colonial Cab Model A Pickup, brought the Hudson, and spent the next six months rebuilding and painting it. They're never finished, and even though its my daily driver, I'm still improving it.

Sweet and very unique ride ... love it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
      Sweet and very unique ride ... love it !!!
      Thanks. I took a few pics today in the sun. I'm planning a vinyl top, so I have the plywood roughed out, have to router out slots to fit over the metal bars welded on the roof. I'll cover plywood with some water proof foam, then cover that with black marine vynal. I also recently swapped out the bullet shells that came as door poppers when I brought it, for some chrome piston door locks from Moon.

Comment

Scenic pics for White Monster. Crapy morning, getting beach wood for fire.

Comment

Bitchin' little truck....looks much better with paint and TLC!
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
          X