Goliath :: 1966 Chevy C50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goliath :: 1966 Chevy C50

Goliath :: 1966 Chevy C50 (2011-04-15 20:31:18)
    That which you manifest is before you.

Beautiful beast, I have seen some pic of this rig before. Love it, but only slightly envious as I have a 64 cab on a 60 c40 chassis with a 454 4 speed and a Brownie 3sp box. I can get this to 60 mph but I won't hold it there.
    Thanks for sharing the pics!
    Been there, done that, hold on, I'll be right back.

Comment

Hi Brian,
      I hope you are checking this, because I would really like to get in contact with someone else with this truck. I have essentially the same truck, except that it is a flatbed (originally a military vehicle). It is the same model, same engine, same weird brakes, etc. The body does not look nearly as nice as yours, but the truck is solid and in very good shape. I have had a real problem finding any replacement brake parts, including a rebuild kit for the master cylinder, which I am in great need of. I had the old master cylinder re-sleeved but now cannot find a rebuild kit. Any suggestions?
      Thanks!

Comment

rodfather, there still some of the 2 ton Chevys used around here. We can still get brake parts for them, identifying just what you need is the biggest problem. I think the master is still available from NAPA new. Is yours a single or dual with the clutch master?
        Been there, done that, hold on, I'll be right back.

Comment

Working...
        X