Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columnist to NASCAR Fans: Stop Complaining

Re: Columnist to NASCAR Fans: Stop Complaining

ANY sport has people who bitch and moan (or whine) about rule changes or hundreds of other things... it's part of being involved and immersed in your sport. Whether you're a spectator/ fan or a participant, when you don't like or agree with something that was done or that happened... you voice your opinion about it!

Are we supposed to be sheep? Not in this country, bub.

Comment

I totally agree, Brian . . . except I think there's a tipping point where the "chorus of boos" can alienate casual fans, dry up fickle sponsorship dollars, hurt the gate, and stunt the sport's growth.

But . . . (you knew there would be a "But") . . . .as one of the more vocal complainers (see e.g. http://speedzzter.blogspot.com/2008/...est-truth.html -- which may be the most widely-read column I've ever written for the internet), NASCAR's fan have an obligation to hold the France family and the superteams accountable for how they've destroyed the idea of "stock car racing" in America.

Comment

you're just mad because furd is an also ran these days ... well most days since 1969

Comment

blah, blah, blah. We fans are voicing our opinions of Nascar with our wallets and viewership. Take a hint, France. And, yes, we the ticket buyers, tv watchers, and memorabilia buyers have every right to bitch and moan when the powers at be totally screw up our favorite sport.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I didnt know fans had been complaining, I thought everything was fine and dandy, NASCAR is a beautiful thing. I like racing the way it is. ;D

Comment

This is AMERICA and I'll say any damn thing I want .... so get STUFFED Jory Fleischauer !!
              >

Comment

Working...
              X