Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF? Is This Shortened C10 As Weird To You As It Is To Us? Long Bed Wheelbase, Short Bed Length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Is This Shortened C10 As Weird To You As It Is To Us? Long Bed Wheelbase, Short Bed Length

People do weird things to perfectly good vehicles, and this is one prime example. We aren’t going to fully throw the seller of this thing under the bus, because to each his own, but we are going to share pictures of one of the strangest looking C10 Chevy pickups we’ve seen. The person responsible thought […]

More...

I'll bet it rides better than the short wheelbase.... But, yeah - it looks a little odd.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

not too much different than the ford camper specials from back in the day... good for putting the tongue weight of a trailer on the axle for better control...properly painted would look better tho...
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Silver , I normaly don't disagree with you but they haven't invented the type of paint nor will they every have enough of it to make it look good .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
          Silver , I normaly don't disagree with you but they haven't invented the type of paint nor will they every have enough of it to make it look good .
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
          X