Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

67 Sublime Fairlane Sedan project begins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• major

good luck with your sale, seems very reasonable.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Sorry to hear you're moving on from this one but undoubtedly it'll go to a good home and net you the means to explore another path.
      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

• Originally posted by mlcraven View Post
        Sorry to hear you're moving on from this one but undoubtedly it'll go to a good home and net you the means to explore another path.
        yep-when I started this thing my focus was less streetable than the Buick before it, and more track oriented-even if it meant a trailer or hauler for the track days. Fuel was 3.00 a gallon, now most of the time here it is over 4.00, half the year nufging 5.00, and I was (ahem) a bit younger and less busy with my son and business. Now I cannot squeeze in the time to open the hood or doors or finish anything detail oriented. AND there is no 1/4 mile racing in SoCAl to even try for. Best to move it along to someone who will complete it and enjoy it.
        Last edited by stage1scott; July 16, 2012, 07:37 PM.
        67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
        05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

• Scott,hate to see you have to sell it but understand and if I had the funds Id buy it.THANK you for the journey.

Comment

• Sometimes you have to cut bait - I hope you'll still hang out here, and wish you the best with all you have going on!
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Somebody will be getting a great car to finish. Sorry to see it go. A bunch of us will be the Pomona NMCA event come out and hang with us.
              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                Somebody will be getting a great car to finish. Sorry to see it go. A bunch of us will be the Pomona NMCA event come out and hang with us.
                Bill, that car would look great in your fleet
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                X