Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Tour 2013 Forum Freak and BangShift Shirts, Jackets, Hoodies, Hats, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tour 2013 Forum Freak and BangShift Shirts, Jackets, Hoodies, Hats, Etc.

Okay gang, it's time to start getting ready for Power Tour with regards to what you are going to wear... Because, with rare exception, nobody wants to see you guys naked.

I've been in touch with several of you about the normal stuff, and also jackets. With regards to jackets, there are so many different suggestions, so I'm not sure those are going to work out to where everyone gets what they want. My suggestion would be Dickies mechanics jackets, because the lined ones are what I like. But, if you guys would rather I can have patches made that you guys can put on any jacket you choose. Here is the link to the Dickies jackets that we like. http://www.dickies.com/mens-clothing...acket-TJ15.jsp

With regards to Hoodies and Sweatshirts, I have a couple comments. First off, we make those available to you guys every year for Forum Freaks ordering. If you want a regular BangShift.com sweatshirt, without the Forum Freaks logo, those are going to be available soon. I know I have said that before, but we just changed shirt/hat/all clothing dudes, and the guy we have now is a BangShifter who has way more skill than anyone else we've used before. Stay tuned and we'll make an announcement about ordering sweatshirts in the next week or two.

Until then, fill out the poll and let us know what you would like us to offer for the Forum Freaks apparel for 2013. I'm also working on some alternative artwork that you guys will be able to vote on. No change is required, but I have some ideas to just freshen it up. We'll see.
    T-Shirts Short Sleeve
    16.55%
    T-Shirts Long Sleeve
    8.28%
    Hoodie Sweatshirts
    9.66%
    Non-Hoodie Sweatshirts
    3.45%
    Flex Fit Baseball style hats
    5.52%
    Dickies Lined Eisenhower "Mechanics" Jacket
    11.72%
    Forum Freaks Patch
    8.97%
    BangShift.com Patch
    11.72%
    Windshield Banners
    11.72%
    Forum Freaks Decals
    12.41%
    Last edited by BangShiftChad; March 12, 2013, 10:23 AM.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Voted...
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

thanks Chad

Comment

New color Tshirt for this year?? Hugger Orange?? Marina Blue?? We got Lime Green and Plum Krazy last year (which by the way are really cool colors) ........
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Thanks Chad, looking forward to some new offerings ...

Comment

If you have any color suggestions, feel free to throw them out there as usual. I will take all suggestions and then we'll do another pole for what colors as we get closer on the actual items we'll offer.
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

would a possible option on the hoodie be actually a hooded jacket (zipper front)?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                would a possible option on the hoodie be actually a hooded jacket (zipper front)?
                Good idea, also women's tank tops would be good. longer tank tops, don't think anyone wants to see my belly hanging out
                Last edited by redragtop; March 12, 2013, 06:26 PM.
                Donna
                Williamston, MI
                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Voted
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Thanks Chad....looking forward to this years selections.
                    Last edited by Big Dave; March 13, 2013, 03:19 AM.
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I voted but I wont be on the p/tour this year
                      Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

I 2nd Redragtop, please consider us girls. I do NOT like to wear men's T-shirts! Women's tanks would be great and/or fitted women's T-shirts. Thanks

Comment

Why not an all of the above??

I voted, feel like invaded this thread since I only do PT through people on this Forum.
                          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Neal - you are family. And I never even heard you snore.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

I would LOVE a button up "mechanic" shirt

Comment

Working...
                              X