No announcement yet.

First Ever BangShift Gathering and Party and Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red, Pumpkin and pdub in the HIE parking lot in Brighton waiting for the party. Beer is being consumed!

"Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
      Red, Pumpkin and pdub in the HIE parking lot in Brighton waiting for the party. Beer is being consumed!

Pdub looks wasted! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
        Pdub looks wasted! Lol
        In 24 hr I am sure there will be a few BS'ers that have the same feeling.
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Matt just got to the house here in Belleville - beer is being consumed here as well - between work phone calls..... See ya'll tomorrow!
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post
            And yeah, thanks Mike Copeland for hosting us.
            Yes...Thank you very much in advance

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
            If one of the 60 plus of you dont take pics AND POST THEM, you all will be suspended. I know them Michiganers all talk about all their project cars and never post a single pic of their cars.
            That's Michiganders to you left coasters. I don't know nuthin bout no project cars

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
            Red, Pumpkin and pdub in the HIE parking lot in Brighton waiting for the party. Beer is being consumed!

What the heck...It was raining when I was there. Did you two dry the track there??
            FKA Redragtop
            (formerly known as)

Comment

• Well, this is gonna suck. It's a good things I'm not attached to being warm and dry... See y'all in Brighton.

Comment

• After my haircut at 1:00 I'm open for the day, what are the traveling BSers doing this afternoon? I'll be driving a bitchin' 2010 Focus, I have yet to install the new front suspension on my truck, so it sits.
                Later, Tim
                Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

• Thank you Mike Copeland for a fantastic evening! Good food, good music, great facility, some killer rides to drool over......a resounding success in my book.

Our own PeeWee;

Some special guests:

The band:

Dessert!

The famous blue cooler:

More to follow, I'm sure. Thanks again Mike, thanks PeeWee for the idea, and thanks fellow BSers, wherever you may be.
                  Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 1, 2012, 06:40 PM.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• What a great night! Thanks to all who made it happen. Let's hope for better weather tomorrow!
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• It was a great time, it was good to catch up with everyone. Mike's shop is killer, I could sit and listen to his stories for hours. Thanks Mike, Peewee, Mike's crew and everyone else who put it together.
                      Tim
                      Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

• Good to meet/see everyone.

Cannot be said enough, Thank you Mike! and Good Job P-Dub.

Been back at home for about an hour.
                        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                          Good to meet/see everyone.

Cannot be said enough, Thank you Mike! and Good Job P-Dub.

Been back at home for about an hour.
                          Made it back to Weeville. Amen, it was just plain great.

Mike's a real hero, thanks so much man!

Thanks to everyone for turning out in sucky weather. Photos forthcoming.

P.S. - Hey Matt, tell Fred he can drive Red anytime. After he drove Red two miles to keep me out of trouble, the "Check Fuel Cap" alarm went away. Amazing.

pdub
                          Last edited by pdub; June 2, 2012, 12:20 PM.
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Can't get much better than meeting so many BSers........

who's taller??

Cool shop...

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I'm real disappointed with the quality of my photos, certainly not the quality of the evening by a long shot.

It was the first time I used the Sony Bloggie camera for a big event, I should have used my old Kodak clunker. Here's my best of two group shots. The other one was a throw-away (even blurrier than this one)...Maybe some of you computerphiles can do something with it, crop it, something....The file size (Nearly 4 megs) is too big for me to open it with MS Photo Editor, so I don't know. And ...well, let's see...I'm holding my breath here...

CRAP, it won't let me do it. The file size is too large, and I can't edit it with what I have. Wait....lemme try something else...

Stand by....Okay here goes, this may hose your computer unless you have a mighty fast one....

Last edited by pdub; June 2, 2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Matt, I see what you were talking about now. No, that wasn't you shooting the bird. A rare instance of you not. Were you upstaged?

pdub

Comment

Working...
                                X