BangShift Member "User Title"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Member "User Title"

Membership Level, is determined entirely by your post count, but unfortunately a system bug has prevented automatic upgrades to the next level, once members have achieved the required post count.

"FNG" is for those who have less than 10 posts
    "Drives an Automatic" for 10 thru 49
    "Tire Chirper" is 50 thru 99
    "BangShifter" for 100

Research shows lots of members have post counts way above their current level, so if you reply to this thread, I will get Chad to upgrade your level manually, until we identify the bug and fix the problem.

2018 UPDATE - Fun With User Titles
    Something I came up with that we could do for fun and to help alleviate our mundane existence on this planet ... is for all our long-term, active members who have attained post counts of 20,000 or more, to select their own "User Title", which is currently set at; "No Life Outside BangShift.com". Also, if you joined in the CarJunkie days (prior to 2009) you qualify for the fun too.

So, post up here or send me a PM of what you want and I'll make it happen. For those of you that have not wasted enough time on the forum, here are your targets;

FNG 0-9
    Drives an Automatic 10-49
    Tire Chirper 50-99
    BangShifter 100-199
    Hero BangShifter 200-399
    Superhero BangShifter 400-3,499
    Legendary BangShifter 3,500-9,999
    Lord God King BangShifter 10,000-14,999
    No Life Outside BangShift.com 15,000-19,999
    "User Selected" Title 20,000 +
    Last edited by Monster; December 18, 2014, 09:39 AM.

Yay! I don't want to be a "FNG" anymore!
    1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
    1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
    1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

I hate to sound like a crybaby but I think my level needs an adjustment too. At least two of us asked this same question at the last update/upgrade but we were told that all systems were functioning properly. I have my suspicions that some with larger post numbers than mine aren't at the correct level either.
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
        I have my suspicions that some with larger post numbers than mine aren't at the correct level either.
        Correct ... it affects everyone, but Chad believes he has identified the cause. Hold tight.

Comment

Chad fixed it, so we be good to go ... let me know if you didn't get updated.

If the logout and log back in doesn't work ... try clearing your cache of browsing history.
          Last edited by Monster; December 18, 2014, 06:39 PM.

Comment

With all the other junk we've been dealing with on the forums, we didn't realize that the Titles you guys have (Hero BangShifter, FNG, etc) weren't changing based on your post counts like they should. Thanks to WhiteMonster for bringing it to our attention, and for you guys reaching out to him about it, we've fixed it!

We have reconfigured the system so that it is working properly, and so that your posts will count just like they should have been all along. Nobody lost post counts or anything like that, we are just now giving you credit for them.

For those of you who have forgotten what the Titles are, and the number of posts required for each, I've put them all below to check out. I happen to know that a few of you are close to making the leap to the next level, so use Christmas vacation to make that happen!

FNG: Less than 10 posts.
            Drives an Automatic: 10-49
            Tire Chirper: 50-99
            BangShifter: 100-199
            Hero BangShifter: 200-399
            Superhero BangShifter: 400-3499
            Legendary BangShifter: 3500 -9999
            Lord God King BangShifter: 10,000 -14,999
            No Life Outside BangShift.com: 15,000 or more

So get after it boys and girls and see what you can do!

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

If you get a message that you've been permanently banned ... just logout and back in.

Comment

~Thanks for the Fix! I was beginning to think I'd be stuck as a FNG until I actually completed the Long Haul!

ps. White Monster .. thanks for looking into it
                Last edited by Redline04; December 18, 2014, 02:49 PM.
                '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                79 Trans Am project
                ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Thanks
                  PETE
                  2012 Hot Rod Power Tour ►2014 WST► ​​​​​​2015 Corvettes at Carlisle, PA ► 2015 WST► 2016 WST► 2017 WST

Comment

I guess I need to post occasionally

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post
                      ~Thanks for the Fix! I was beginning to think I'd be stuck as a FNG until I actually completed the Long Haul!

ps. White Monster .. thanks for looking into it

I joined back in early June right after the Power Tour after meeting a big group of these guys. I was starting to think... man, they really like the FNG tag 'round here I figured it lasted to 100 posts or something...

...now if there was just some way to dot, mark, flag... the threads you've posted in...
                      Last edited by Jesse James 80; December 18, 2014, 03:27 PM.
                      1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                      1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                      1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse James 80 View Post
                        ...now if there was just some way to dot, mark, flag... the threads you've posted in...
                        There is something called "Subscriptions" that I have not figured out yet, that does that.

Comment

I'm reset but Ed is stuck in the guest mode, even when signed in. He sent you a PM, using my account, Steve.
                          Last edited by Shameless; December 18, 2014, 04:27 PM.
                          Mary, Ed,
                          Earl and Maybelline
                          Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                          Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

Yea I got the banned message a minute ago and was like what the heck! Why. I just did a sign out and back in and I'm good to go I guess. I thought dang he sent me stickers now he is banning me! lol....
                            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Shameless View Post
                              I'm reset but Ed is stuck in the guest mode, even when signed in.
                              I'm working on Ed ... are you both using the same PC ?

Comment

Working...
                              X