FNG question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cbfb67 View Post

The last one was supposed to be to you..... red/white...sweet/dry.....?
    Prefer sweet red but in a pinch anything will do!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by w7s View Post
      boy if all us newocommers have to bring beer sounds kike alot of beer
      Might sound like allot now, but with this crowd there's never enough beer !

Comment

Captain and Ice Cream are also good! Not together though
        Donna
        Williamston, MI
        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I don't know Donna, a Morgan Float sounds kinda interesting ...

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
            I don't know Donna, a Morgan Float sounds kinda interesting ...
            don't let her kid ya Steve, she makes those all the time!
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yes, they are Brian ... but I've got a stack of them (2" x 3") and can send you some. PM me your address.

You too Chad, I love the '67 Firebird 400's .... got any pics of your ride ?

Thanks so much.... will do that. Yes, have many picks of my FBird....have had it since I was 15, n that was over 30 years ago. Actually, my dad bought it off the showroom floor in March of 1967, had to sell it shortly after to pay for me, n when I was 15 we found it back in a sinkhole, thrashed bad. Bought it for 50 bucks.....THAT bad. Have turned literally every bolt, nut, and screw on it at some point over the past 30 plus years (original engine bored and rebuilt, etc). Will try to figger out how to post a pic. Also trying to talk my dad into hrpt this year. He has a '69 FB convertible, n it would be soooo cool to have him come along.
              1967 Firebird 400

Comment

That's cool I still have my first car ( 38yrs) a 68 Nova. And your right getting your dad to come would be way cool!
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

That's very cool you have your first car back! I wouldn't want mine. Heck I didn't want it back when I bought it the first time. I just couldn't afford anything else. That 65 impala was a turd back then and I'm pretty sure it would be today. It had a straight six that somebody not naming put in it because the motor was blown in it when they bought it. I traded that thing in on a brand new 79 Chevy Luv truck 2 wheel drive.
                  Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                    That 65 impala was a turd back then and I'm pretty sure it would be today.
                    Dude ... don't you know what a Lowrider would pay for a '65 Impala? It would make you crap your pants !!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbfb67 View Post
                      Will try to figger out how to post a pic.
                      Cool story, thanks for sharing it with us .... check out this thread about how to post pics on this forum. There are traps for the unwary;

OK, ever since the switch, there's been problems figuring out how to post pictures and the forum has suffered because of it. Let's see if we can't get this hiccup

Comment

My 'keeper' was a 65 Impala SS396.........I'd love to have that one back!
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

How about another FNG question... how long does the FNG last under your avatar? Is it based on time or post count? If it's post count I can whore it up!
                          Last edited by Jesse James 80; December 16, 2014, 07:03 AM.
                          1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                          1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                          1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse James 80 View Post
                            How about another FNG question... how long does the FNG last under your avatar? Is it based on time or post count? If it's post count I can whore it up!
                            Membership Level is entirely predicated upon your post count. You should have already progressed through "Drives an Automatic" (10 posts) and now be "Tire Chirper" (50).

We are already aware of this problem, but suffice it to say, that lots of members have post counts way above their current level, so it appears that at some point, the system stopped updating membership levels when they achieve the required post count and Chad is looking into it.

I know this seems like a small, insignificant thing, but it does really matter to people.

Comment

Man, tire chirper sounds pretty cool! Thanks for the reply. Hopefully it gets worked out soon
                              1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                              1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                              1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Dude ... don't you know what a Lowrider would pay for a '65 Impala? It would make you crap your pants !!!
                                Very well aware of the lowriders! They wouldn't want the one I had though.
                                Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
                                X