2015 PowerTour Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Hahahahaaa......sign says, "Section Full".....must be a LongHauler, eh??
    I saw that too Ed - Ol Blue Eyes don't need no stinkin' signs to tell him where to park.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

Sweetness ... tell us a little bit more about this induction system.

Homemade....Took the stock intake plenum- cut it down - added some Weber sized flanges then topped it off w/ six twin Jenvey (from the UK) throttle bodies. Using a Megasquirt MS3Pro for sequential fuel injection and to lite 12 LS2 coils.

Comment

So cool ... wish I had the skills to do something like that ! Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Plan A ----- the 84 Chev. Plan B the Y2K Sonoma.
          Last edited by trukluvr; December 19, 2014, 01:28 PM.
          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Plan A. No backup plan so I have to bring this sweet girl. Missed getting her done last year by a couple of weeks.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0067.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	991442

Comment

Sweet '63 Imp Chris ... love the blacked out grill & wheels. What are they?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                Sweet '63 Imp Chris ... love the blacked out grill & wheels. What are they?

The wheels appear to be the same showwheels streeters I'm running, but it's hard to tell, pic is small.
                1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

~The Only Plan~ Click image for larger version

Name:	Monte SS Fall 2014 x2.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	992240
                  Sold all the other cars last year to pay for my new Silverado 2500HD
                  Last edited by Redline04; December 20, 2014, 10:04 PM.
                  '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                  '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                  79 Trans Am project
                  ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

plan A, will include a new motor
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	PT5.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	291.1 KB
ID:	993389
                    we are excited to do it again!

Comment

Originally posted by h018871 View Post
                      plan A, will include a new motor ... we are excited to do it again!
                      Welcome to the madhouse, this isn't a forum, it's a fellowship. What motor are you gonna drop in?
                      Post away ... only 10 will change your membership level, so get on it !

Comment

Plan A hopefully no need for a B. But my son and I would go and enjoy no matter what.

Comment

Welcome James.

Comment

Going to finish this interior work if it kills me. I took everything out yesterday. I have new carpet to go in and fixing some small stuff. Dropped off the center console last night for paint and have to get the door panels fixed. Run new wiring with a 6 fuse panel mounted on the speaker enclosure behind the seats for all the power stuff. I wired the drivers side seat up so it all runs out of the stock seat connector also. I did this on the passenger side the first time. Get to use my welder later on to weld up the old seat holes and some other old mounting holes in the floor.
                            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Plan A is the 1979 Indy 500 F-150, plan B will be the 73 Mach 1 that has been the three previous tours. Kind of hate to leave the old girl at home but looking forward to taking the truck.

Comment

My plan A is a 1960 Impala I bought from another power tour guy last year. I met him in Iowa in the parking lot at the hotel. ( page 82 of the October Hot Rod). I bought 2 Impalas off of him. I have big plans for the 60. I just bought a 5.3 and I have the car torn apart. Disc brakes, A/C, LS engine, upgraded steering. There is a lot to do so wish me luck.
                                http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X