2015 PowerTour Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post

Looking forward to meeting other 5th Gen owners this year. Several of us from Atlanta will be Long Hauling.

I'm excited to see all of the cars. Surfing the interwebs all day just isn't the same as seeing them in person. How many cars do you have doing the long haul with you?

Comment

• Sweet looking Jim -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Can''t wait for the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by quicky View Post

so am I, if you want to convoy to Memphis mon the 8th let me know. was planning on leaving early mon morning
          Yeah that will be great. Will have to meet up with you somewhere east of Dallas/FW. Let's stay in touch.

Tu

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott78 View Post

I'm excited to see all of the cars. Surfing the interwebs all day just isn't the same as seeing them in person. How many cars do you have doing the long haul with you?
            There will be 4 5th Gens on the first part of the tour, in my group, but we'll have another 2 join us (somewhere, not sure). There are lots of 5th gens on tour though. I won't always be with the 5th gens though. I will be with lots of BS friends.

Comment

• First Power Tour. Driving from Brenham, TX to Madison and the full tour. Super nervous and excited to make the trip.

360ci/380hp Mopar crate, Strange S60 rearend and Phoenix GM 700r4.

Last edited by Criscobath; May 20, 2015, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Welcome - see the posts about the Fish Fry and BreakFast Club ....
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

There will be 4 5th Gens on the first part of the tour, in my group, but we'll have another 2 join us (somewhere, not sure). There are lots of 5th gens on tour though. I won't always be with the 5th gens though. I will be with lots of BS friends.
                  I only made two legs last year, and while I did see a ton of new Camaro's and Mustang's, I saw an unbelievable amount of new Challengers. I think just about every one ever built was on the tour last year.
                  1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                  1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                  1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                    Welcome - see the posts about the Fish Fry and BreakFast Club ....
                    Thanks Phil! I feel welcome already.

Comment

• I was going to make a last minute decision on which car to bring this year bi bounced back and forth and since the Catalina was doing so well I decided to get the new rear end and was going to order a new edelbrock carb. Well my wife drove it today and called me a couple miles from the house. She said it goes into second but shifting to third it revs up and won't move any faster. Sounds like the common issue with these 700r4's. I'm just glad it happened now and not on the road. So that seals it.
                      Visit my sons blog:
                      www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

• Welcome CriscoBath, great to have you join us this year........what day you leaving for Madison?
                        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                          Welcome CriscoBath, great to have you join us this year........what day you leaving for Madison?
                          Thanks for the kind welcome. I'm leaving early on the 3rd and have plans to stop in Wichita, KS and Burlington, IA for overnights.

Comment

• Decided on the '66 Buick Gran Sport convertible. Can't wait to leave!
                            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Mine too, maybe the Vette next year ( I hope )Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-03_15-30-17_88.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	524.6 KB
ID:	1034801
                              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X