No announcement yet.

2015 PowerTour Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks i will try that had yesterday stuck home blizzard dumped over 2 feet of snow

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
      That's a great find and will give you a great ride, the "Banana Boat" just floats down the road. So what are you going to name it?

PITA, Money Pit just to name a couple right now. Checking on a couple crate motors right now. Everything else mechanical seems up to par. Once the engine is sorted it will get several miles put on it between now and then so if anything comes up we should be able to catch it. The car has sat up for so long before it got it new transmission so hopefully everything is good. I've been under the dash and all the wiring looks good and all the electrics work so that is a good sign. I have new shocks and tires for it as well. Oh yeah, it will be rolling the whitewalls and spinner hubcaps if it goes.
      Visit my sons blog:
      www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

• My Plan A is the ZL1 and Plan B is the 55. Counting down the Days!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxer95 View Post
          My Plan A is the ZL1 and Plan B is the 55. Counting down the Days!!!
          Boxer95, are you planning on Long Hauling? Nice car/truck you have.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• I wish but not this year... I will start in Memphis and go to the end from their. BTW I like the camaro!!!

Comment

• Boxer, that is a nice truck!
              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Thanks moparjim71..... I have been working on it for almost 2 years now. I am currently installing a wiseguy's seat and redoing the full upholstery. Thats why it is Plan B I am hoping I can get it completed.

Comment

I wish but not this year... I will start in Memphis and go to the end from their. BTW I like the camaro!!!
                  We'll be on the lookout for you. We are planning on Long Hauling. There is a good crowd from Mississippi going this year. We like your truck and ZL1!
                  Last edited by smalblock; January 31, 2015, 07:10 PM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• Sounds good, we will be looking for you also. If my plan changes on the Long Hauling I will be sure to let you know. Knowing I could be with a group would make me way more comfortable.

Comment

My Plan A is the ZL1 and Plan B is the 55. Counting down the Days!!!
                      In my opinion you have your plans backwards! Both very nice choice however.

Comment

Sounds good, we will be looking for you also. If my plan changes on the Long Hauling I will be sure to let you know. Knowing I could be with a group would make me way more comfortable.

I did the first one by myself. Was fun but I noticed people hanging out together. I heard about bangshift and have not looked back. We all may not roll together at the same time but groups within the group is the only way to go. I have a pair of walkie talkies that I will bring this year. Last year made it so much fun chatting, jabbing and joking along the way. Even my then 13 year old got in on it. I couldn't imagine running the tour alone again.
                        Visit my sons blog:
                        www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

• Thanks cstmwgn.... The plans will most likely change if my interior is completed and some test miles are put on it. I am just getting it completed and it will need to earn the confidence of my wife. Which it will I am not worried.

Yeah Damon23.... We made the trip in 13 in my 68 camaro and had a blast. Would have been a lot more fun with some people to hang out with though. I hope to meet some of the Bangshift crew.

Comment

• Boxer, love the color of green on that truck, beautiful truck. Not that I don't like the camaro, but I hope you get your interior done and some miles put on it, would love to see that thing. Thats gonna be my next project, a truck, but with a 54-56 f100.

Comment

• Hey boxer I will be heading up to Memphis on the 8 th from Petal. Staying in Olive Branch for two nights. I will be rolling in the 95 Silverado. Going to be a few cruise ins down in hattiesburg before hrpt, bring it down for a test drive.
                              I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• plans are taken the wagon for the 5th year....currently having some rebuilding issues going on, but it will be done!
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	norwalk.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	409.4 KB
ID:	1010326
                                long hauler 06, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16...

Comment

Working...
                                X