No announcement yet.

Turkey Rod Run 2014 - Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, a day late (and a dollar short), but we have decided to meet for breakfast at Pat's Riverfront Café in Port Orange at 8AM. I have not made reservations, so we can just show up, unless anyone has objections. This is who I have coming so far:
    Diane and Steve - Wednesday evening through Saturday afternoon!
    Kathy and John - Friday afternoon through Monday
    Damon and Family - Thursday-Sunday
    Jeff - Vote for Saturday morning beakfast
    Rett and Donna - Friday-Sunday
    Bruce - ?
    Terri & Vic ??

Anyone extra is definitely welcome, the more the merrier for sure!

Comment

We'll see you there....
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

How about a little 2010 Memory Lane.

I'll always remember this year for the Bird that got away.

Made the mistake of going for a walk to think about it for a little bit, came back and it was sold.

2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Is this Breakfast Saturday, November 29 at 8am ?

Pat's Riverfront Café
          3300 S Peninsula Dr,
          Port Orange, FL 32127
          (386) 756-8070
          Last edited by Monster; November 25, 2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
            Is this Breakfast Saturday, November 29 at 8am ? Pat's Riverfront Café 3300 S Peninsula Dr, Port Orange, FL 32127 (386) 756-8070
            Exactly and thanks for clarifying!

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
              Is this Breakfast Saturday, November 29 at 8am ?

Pat's Riverfront Café
              3300 S Peninsula Dr,
              Port Orange, FL 32127
              (386) 756-8070
              See Y'all there......J & K
              John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Regretfully, we won't be able to make it. Bad weather here, and also Vic's daughter coming home from Kentucky and my youngest son will be here for Turkey Day. You guys have fun, and we'll see ya at the Gearhead in April!
                Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

We'll miss you Terri and Vic, I guess we'll just have to have a drink for you then..Steve, Are you coming????
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

i think i may have 2 more power tour vets for breakfast and a newbie also

Comment

Originally posted by 59brook View Post
                      i think i may have 2 more power tour vets for breakfast and a newbie also
                      Sounds good. We may have Steve's brother and sister in law.

Comment

I may bring two others also..But we are excited to be virgins at this wonderful show.. I can't remember the last time I called myself that..Can you?
                        I just love my Hot Rods.

Comment

Well, I will try this again.

It is a beautiful day today. Looks like you will have excellent weather this weekend. I hope the infield isn't too wet from the rains.

Have fun.

Comment

Question for the Turkey Run veterans........Is there cruising on Fri and Sat nights, if so where's the best place to watch.....Int'l Blvd? A1A? or ???
                            Last edited by papasmurf587; November 27, 2014, 03:48 PM.
                            John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                            Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post
                              Question for the Turkey Run veterans........Is there cruising on Fri and Sat nights, if so where's the best place to watch.....Int'l Blvd? A1A? or ???
                              We were down on A1A tonight and there's a big shopping center with a big group of cars and then a hotel across the street with cars. There was a Bealls and a Bealls outlet there and a Ruby Tuesday's in the front of the parking lot.

Comment

Belair Plaza - located between 2499 and 2695 N. Atlantic Ave., next to Seabreeze High School on the west side of A1A.
                                Last edited by Monster; November 28, 2014, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X