No announcement yet.

2015 Spring Blooms Tour - April 24 & 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be there Andy so come on over.......just can't decide if I'll be in the "Beast" or the Banana Boat.
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
      I'm going to be there Andy so come on over.......just can't decide if I'll be in the "Beast" or the Banana Boat.
      I'm planning on it! Should be a good time for sure.
      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Hi everybody, my name's peewee. I'm new to all of this and I'm real interested in the Spring Blooms Tour thing from reading about it....I mean, is it okay if I bring maybe two or three beers in a cooler? Is anybody else there going to be consuming alcohol? I sure wouldn't want to be out of place, doing that and all, doing that in front of everybody else if nobody else is doing it.

Also, is music allowed? I've got a little boom box thing I use in the garage every now in then, is that okay, if I don't turn it up too loud? Or I can I just open the door on my car and play the radio some, would anybody be offended by that?

But really, the most important question I have to ask is, is it April yet?

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Pdub, you're so full of it that your eyes are turning brown!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
            Hi everybody, my name's peewee. I'm new to all of this and I'm real interested in the Spring Blooms Tour thing from reading about it....I mean, is it okay if I bring maybe two or three beers in a cooler? Is anybody else there going to be consuming alcohol? I sure wouldn't want to be out of place, doing that and all, doing that in front of everybody else if nobody else is doing it.

Also, is music allowed? I've got a little boom box thing I use in the garage every now in then, is that okay, if I don't turn it up too loud? Or I can I just open the door on my car and play the radio some, would anybody be offended by that?

But really, the most important question I have to ask is, is it April yet?

I think we will get along just dandy!

Last edited by Andy4639; December 15, 2014, 09:19 PM.
            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
              Hi everybody, my name's peewee. I'm new to all of this and I'm real interested in the Spring Blooms Tour thing from reading about it....I mean, is it okay if I bring maybe two or three beers in a cooler? Is anybody else there going to be consuming alcohol? I sure wouldn't want to be out of place, doing that and all, doing that in front of everybody else if nobody else is doing it. Also, is music allowed? I've got a little boom box thing I use in the garage every now in then, is that okay, if I don't turn it up too loud? Or I can I just open the door on my car and play the radio some, would anybody be offended by that? But really, the most important question I have to ask is, is it April yet?
              Just bring some of whatever you've been taking or drinking
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I think Peewee gets high on plain 'ole oxygen!!
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I bought more microphones. Like Vic said in September, "I'm makin' RACKET, ain't that what we're SUPPOSED to DO?!?!" HAhahahaahahahAH!!!!!

Dang, are we THERE yet? Gosh whatta weekend gig to look forward to. GYAH-lee bum, what fun. Funner than falling down and rolling all the way down a hill and running straight back up to the top to do it again right away because it was so much fun. THAT much fun.

Comment

Sometimes I think he just puts up with all this car stuff, so he can hang out and have fun with us gearheads ...

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                      Sometimes I think he just puts up with all this car stuff, so he can hang out and have fun with us gearheads ...

HAahahhaHAahaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so wrong on so many levels....HAhAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, gearheads are one helluva lot of fun! Wait a minute....lemme think about this....

Comment

We're so much fun cause we've smelled exhaust fumes for so long we're all looney!

Comment

Okay Steve, I've thought about it. "Putting up" with car stuff is not the route to go as far as my interest, but I hear where you're coming from, loud and clear. The thing is, I don't do anything I don't already want to do, just ask Sue Unit.

The difference is, I don't have vast car knowledge and not car skills, they haven't been honed over the years like all of you guys. That's part of why I love BangShift, it doesn't seem to matter when the real people on the board get together and have one hell of a great time. It matters on the screen sometimes, but it never matters in person. BangShifters are the greatest people I've ever met and hung out with. and I'll go so far as to say the most fun.

And I'll go one step further and say that the folks on the board who never go to any sort of a gathering, the folks who just lurk on the board and snipe at other folks, they are the folks you don't want to meet in person anyhow. That's the internet factor. The in-person factor is where it's at. That's where the gold is.

And for the 100th time, thanks Matt for inviting me out to lunch years ago! Just saying.

Comment

HOLY MOLY BATMAN, I THINK THE LAST "FIX" FIXED MY PROBLEM
                            The "post" button is now appearing on my screen
                            Does this mean the mouth of the south is back
                            UH,oh
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Welcome back, Brucie!!!! Hasn't been the same around here without your satirical wit and snarky comments!! (Just kidding, you know I luv ya!!)
                              Last edited by elcaminogirl59; December 22, 2014, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Glad to see you back among the Freaks
                                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                                X