Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
    I could really exploit this statement, but I won't
    Thank you for your restraint BUT since you kinda pointed it out I'm sure someone will chime in Oh, glad you and Steve had a good ride it sure was nice up there except for the mini van of heathen children that's now stalking us. LOL
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

They probably wouldn't be stalking us if we hadn't all accidently flipped them off!
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
        They probably wouldn't be stalking us if we hadn't all accidently flipped them off!
        Accidently????
        John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
        Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

Accidently????
          Collateral casualties. They got in the way, in the line of fire. But casualties all the same.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Still haven't seen Bruce's pictures, are they being held in some evidence room for further investigation?
            John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
            Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Last time he posted, he said he was in the process of moving his father into an assisted-living facility and it would be a little while before he got back to posting.
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Last time he posted, he said he was in the process of moving his father into an assisted-living facility and it would be a little while before he got back to posting.
                He's sitting on an arsenal of photos, he was shooting like a Japanese tourist in Washington D.C. AND in doing so he unwittingly "caused" the minivan salute episode. He's got 'em. He's got THAT one, that's the one he's got, THAT one.

What if he just forgets about us and never posts them? That would be punishable by....it's got to be some sort of a severe penalty.

Comment

Not to worry, Pdub. I have his phone number! I'll call him forty times every day till he posts the pics!

Comment

Bruce's pics are worth waiting for ...

Comment

Ok, guys, Bruce can't post for some reason. He emailed me some pics, hopefully more will follow. But guess what??!!! He sent THE PICTURE!! That's right, the famous Bangshift Salute when the van of kids was driving by!

Salute pic, left to right: Perry (corvettedad), Peewee (peewee), Terri (elcaminogirl), Vic (67ragtop), David (Rack4U), Kathy (Mrs. Papasmurf), John (papasmurf).
                      Last edited by elcaminogirl59; November 7, 2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Aren't you guys counting down??
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Epic. There it is.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                            Aren't you guys counting down??
                            About 5 1/2 months, at this point!!

Comment

About 5 1/2 months, at this point!!
                              Ordered 4 more microphones today that will really actually work. Load-balancing the gigantic PA board as we speak. Like, move the handles to the actual CG instead of in the physical center of the gravity-laden case.

Got a pig, got a cricket. Got stuff. There will be more stuff I'm sure. Yes, we're counting down. Lots of background groundwork to be done. Anything that much fun, yes, of course we're counting down. I don't know how many times I've already asked Unit, "Is it April yet?" I can't quit watching the videos of Terri singing. We've just got to do that again.

We've got to outdo ourselves yet again. Anybody who misses this gig....well, enjoy your time at the library or wherever else. What a frickin' knockdown drag-out blast. Held at the greatest one-most-best place in the world to do it with the bests hosts on earth ever.

No, I'm not looking forward to it. Not at all. Nossir. I'm hating the idea of having to go do all of that again. Dreading it, totally.

Comment

[QUOTE=peewee;n980301]

, "Is it April yet?" I can't quit watching the videos of Terri singing. We've just got to do that again.

So, Peewee, are you a glutton for punishment or what?! Or maybe trying to find a new way to rid Kenny the Kat of poop marbles?

Comment

Working...
                                X