No announcement yet.

2015 Spring Blooms Tour - April 24 & 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt and all others who have not yet attended a BangShift festival at the Gearhead Inn....

I don't have a FaceBook account. don't want one. Jim and Mary have the coolest FB page about the Gear Head Inn. Anybody can look at it, you don't have to be a FB member to view it.

Unit's been all over it. She found this video. This is Jim, as in Owner of GHI. This is ....Jim. He did this same thing in his Cobra project while we were there most recently. Wanna talk about a hotrod friendly place? Yeah, oh hell yeah....

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Already looking forward to the Spring Bloom Tour......I missed you guys last month but had plenty of company in Biloxi.
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

The critters are in the building! The poor pig came with a stick shoved up his butt, and he sounds amazingly like a frog. The cricket is L-O-U-D, sure nuff a cricket-sounding sound. ~
        Attached Files

Comment

You'd probably sound amazingly like a frog too, if you had a stick up your butt!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

What does it say about this bunch that we can get a conversation going about a wooden noisemaker with a stick up it's butt?!
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
              What does it say about this bunch that we can get a conversation going about a wooden noisemaker with a stick up it's butt?!
              Not a thing, other than we're always deadly serious. No, we don't have fun at all. I failed recess in kindergarten because I wouldn't "play." No, there's no foolin' around or joking over here, not ever. Nope. Nossir. Tow the line. Nose to the grindstone. Now, Terri you QUIT that laughin!' I MEAN it!

Is it April yet?

Comment

Glad you're not silly.

Comment

You'd probably sound amazingly like a frog too, if you had a stick up your butt!
                  OUCH! Possibly a………tenor frog!
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Could be a Soprano ... depends how far that stick is shoved up his butt.

Comment

To the hilt, man, to the hilt!!!

Comment

Alright that's enough y'all gonna give me nightmares, time for a new subject. Been thinking, if I am fortunate enough to have the new engine in the Vette I might put Robert in the Camaro and bring both cars and kinda give him a small dose of HRPT.
                        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I bet that would thrill him to death!!!! Would be some fun driving for him on those curvy roads!

Comment

I bet that would thrill him to death!!!! Would be some fun driving for him on those curvy roads!
                            And he'd get to witness Perry playing a frog. Or another frog. Or a cricket. Or a pig with a stick shoved up its butt. You don't get to see any or all of that every day of every week. With video to prove it, in case somebody calls BS on it. We've got film. Yep, that weekend is the whole package. And some driving, too.

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                              Been thinking, if I am fortunate enough to have the new engine in the Vette I might put Robert in the Camaro and bring both cars and kinda give him a small dose of HRPT.
                              Will you be my dad?
                              John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

Will you be my dad?
                                I could really exploit this statement, but I won't

Comment

Working...
                                X