Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Spring Blooms Tour - April 24 & 25

How about lets Have Another "Blast "At THE Gear Head INN
    Last edited by Monster; October 16, 2014, 08:45 AM. Reason: Dates added to title

Peewee and Perry already booked their rooms for April 24 Check in at THE GEARHEAD INN..

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
      April 24 Check in at THE GEARHEAD INN..
      THE GEARHEAD INN
      6280 Ela Rd
      Whittier, North Carolina

We are currently accepting reservations via telephone and email only at this time.
      Please call 1-828-488-2398 to make a reservation.
      Or email us with the subject line "Reservation Request" at: [email protected]
      Normal office (phone) hours are between 8 am and 10 pm EST all week.
      CANCELLATION POLICY: At least 24 hours notice.

Comment

That's what I like, the rubber left in the parking lot is still fresh and we're lining up to do it again!
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Of course! Half the fun of these trips is being able to talk about it for six months!
          Last edited by elcaminogirl59; October 17, 2014, 02:28 PM.
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

OKAY! Peewee and I have a plan. I am going to drive Bubba up there with the noise making stuff on board, and he's going to drive Red. Best of both worlds.

Comment

Won't Bluebell get sad if she has to stay home by herself?!
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I could always ask Kenny the Kat to drive her up with us. He might have trouble seeing out the windshield while walking on the pedals, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
                  I could always ask Kenny the Kat to drive her up with us. He might have trouble seeing out the windshield while walking on the pedals, tho.
                  Yeah, and then there's them darn POOP BALLS. TEE HEE HEE!

Comment

' Oh, that laugh felt good. Thanks.

Comment

Reservation made, time to get back in the game. I'll see ya'll there!
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Sure will be good to see you!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                          WhooWHOOOOO!!!!!!! O hell, yeah. It's all your fault Matt, it's all your fault and it's all a wonderful thing. THANK YOU SIR for all the fun that has ensued. I love you, yes I do.

Unit's found a web page with wooden music-noise animals....a pig....a cricket. We'll come loaded, not just frogs. A swamp full of animals. We'll have toys.

And as a stand-aside project between now and April....I got the karaoke mics.....they're no good. They have no gain. A great 7 dollar experiment. I need Shure 58's. There's no decent pawn stores near here to try to find some used ones. I've searched the web. The standing price for a new Shure 58 is $100. Somebody's bound to be giving them away. If y'all can find ones cheaper, like about $40 I'll pay you for them plus shipping. Need Shure 58's. 4 of them to round out the crowd in April.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I like your avatar, to cool!

Comment

It's DAMN GOOD to hear from you, Matt! Can't wait to see you again!!

Comment

Working...
                              X