No announcement yet.

Opinion wanted for pinstriping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah,Pdub... did we tell you to leave Red or Blubelle alone?
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post

You obviously require some much needed BangShifter "enabling" training .... what's that matter with you ?
      Well.....I'm probably the most car-ability challenged member here. And I've seen Sassy in person. And tastes are tastes, so to put a spectator's spin on it....it's just an opinion. Maybe we should exactly "enable" one another to do more than perhaps needs done. But it's still a matter of taste, one set of eyes and perhaps a lousy opinion. But there it is.

I think Sassy needs a blower. Nobody's dogpiled onto Terri that way. WOW......Vic could sure do it, and a roll cage and a....and a.....yeah, and stripes. If we're all having so much trouble opinionating about what color the stripes should be....well, just sayin.' Just sayin. If it's that hard to decide on the color of the stripes, maybe just leave it alone. Just sayin.' That's all I'm sayin.'
      Last edited by pdub; October 21, 2014, 03:35 PM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I see. but, the bullet has a blower, and us eventually slated for more brake and suspension mods, aluminum subframe , and all kinds of other ideas...we are all a very disfunctional family here and all opinions are welcome... it's really terri's choice in the long run!
        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Ok guys, don't give Pdub a hard time!!!! His opinion counts too (most of the time)!! Although I don't know about the blower!

I have definitely decided to do the striping, as I have always loved the look of the old-school Von Dutch swirly-cues! Don't want to go overboard with it though. Will only be right in the center of the hood. And maybe on the tailgate. Still undecided on the color. Hoping to go talk to the guy next week and will ask his opinion of color.

Here are some examples of the type of thing I want:
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Cool!
            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

I really like them in this order....the exact reverse of the way you posted them. So the third one is my favorite, the first my least favorite. Like that. Now take a sip. Do-wop.

Comment

I like the middle one .... and it's already purple !

Comment

#2. does it for me
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

My two cents worth.....Number 1 on the tailgate. It can be made small enough to go over the tag or put on the left or right of the tag. Number 2 would really look good on the hood.
                    PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                    1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

#2 is my favorite for the hood, too.
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                        #2 is my favorite for the hood, too.
                        in my hood #2 is a favorite as well

Comment

Then you can get a matching tattoo -
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Hmmmm, where would I put it?!

Comment

on the new seat upholstery of course!
                              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Actually, that's what I'm planning to do!

Comment

Working...
                                X