No announcement yet.

is there going to be a 2015 PT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's FORD for thought, or is it food for thought?
    Last edited by smalblock; November 12, 2014, 08:18 AM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post

Damn Alan, I'll have to contemplate that all day now......
      No, no, no......it's ponder. Ponder!!
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

There is now a place to sign up on their email list. go to the PowerTour tab at travelplanners.net
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
          No, no, no......it's ponder. Ponder!!
          Dang I forget to contemplate on how to ponder... or is it ponder on contemplate....I think I will just go have a drink.... I do know how to do that...
          PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
          1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

I hope they let us know soon. And please lets not go back to Memphis
            Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Anthony where ever it goes we'll make the best of it, that what BS'ers do best
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                Anthony where ever it goes we'll make the best of it, that what BS'ers do best
                This is ture
                Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                  There is now a place to sign up on their email list. go to the PowerTour tab at travelplanners.net

hope they decide on the route soon......many folks need to try and plan for time off, other plans, etc......rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

Hey Dwayne, ain't it always the first full week in June? More specifically, I think "day one" is always the first Saturday of June. Go a head and put in for the time off and tell 'em I said it was approved.
                    Wow I had serious problems trying to get on here to respond to this.......my browsers didnt let this reply window and button appear on my screen.......the problem for me is I had to file a grievance to go on the Power Tour last year because I hadn't any vacation the first of the year due to staffing shortage but when it came time for my vacation it was approved except for oneday Wednesday in the middle of the Power Tour.....so because they lost that one I have to lock in the days for sure without change in case another scheduled plant operation pops up later that requires me to be an unwilling participant due to me rather being with you guys on the Power Tour.....oh yeah John Im saving your seal of approval as the ace hold card to get me over the top ..................
                    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post

.....oh yeah John Im saving your seal of approval as the ace hold card to get me over the top ..................
                      Don't let the word get out that I have those powers
                      John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                      Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

TravelPlanner's website now lists some of the cities;

2015 HOT ROD POWER TOUR
                        Saturday, June 6 - Milwaukee, WI
                        Sunday, June 7 - Champaign, IL
                        Monday, June 8 - Madison, IL (St. Louis, MO)
                        Tuesday, June 9 - Memphis, TN
                        Wednesday, June 10 - TBD
                        Thursday, June 11 - TBD
                        Friday, June 12 - Baton Rouge, LA

Last edited by Monster; November 25, 2014, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Travelplanners took those cities and dates down soon after they were posted.

Comment

Oops ...

Comment

To get to Baton Rouge from Memphis it seems like they would go to Birmingham then Mobile going eastward.... but going westward I see Little Rock as choice but I dont know what other city would be between Little Rock and Baton Rouge.....the theme seems to be cities we have to before and who would agree on short notice.......just my $.02....................
                              Last edited by 383S-10; November 25, 2014, 11:15 AM.
                              That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                                TravelPlanner's website now lists some of the cities; 2015 HOT ROD POWER TOUR Saturday, June 6 - Milwaukee, WI Sunday, June 7 - Champaign, IL Monday, June 8 - Madison, IL (St. Louis, MO) Tuesday, June 9 - Memphis, TN Wednesday, June 10 - TBD Thursday, June 11 - TBD Friday, June 12 - Baton Rouge, LA
                                Looks like I will probably stay at home if this is true for the Milwaukee stop (1 hour drive from house). Would be willing to do a start line party also. There is a large VA hospital nearby right next to the Great Lakes Navel Base (boot camp base), maybe we could use that for the Friday Show?
                                Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
                                X