Need for Speed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
    If Vic can get it to go fast enough for a cage, I'll let him put one in it!!
    You'll "let" him?!?! HahAHahAhaHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That run was a beautiful thing to watch Terri. You can't see it all from anywhere there, but I was sure watching you go outta sight down the hill thinking, "WOW, she's haulin' ASS!" That was just fantastic. And more than deserving of a quarter mile walk and a hug. That was just great. You done good girl, mighty good.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Block off the grill get rid of the direct drive fan ( I dont remember seeing an electric) should be good for 3 MPH. Or just get Vic to build you a 500+ SBC
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
        Block off the grill get rid of the direct drive fan ( I dont remember seeing an electric) should be good for 3 MPH. Or just get Vic to build you a 500+ SBC
        Russell, wasn't it you who suggested I tape off Bluebelle's front end to get some more? I do believe that would void the warranty. HAhaHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That whole scene up there is SO much fun, it sure is. Slow fun, the hurry up and wait, but the fun is sure as heck fun. It IS.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Tell Vic that Pee Wee has a blower you can borrow........
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Card board and painters tape is the cheapest speed you will ever buy
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

You'll "let" him?!?! HahAHahAhaHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That run was a beautiful thing to watch Terri. You can't see it all from anywhere there, but I was sure watching you go outta sight down the hill thinking, "WOW, she's haulin' ASS!" That was just fantastic. And more than deserving of a quarter mile walk and a hug. That was just great. You done good girl, mighty good.
              Thanks, Peedub!! My new motto: El Camino - The truck that really HAULS!!!!
              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

That's no bet ...

Comment

Congrats!!
                  Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                  X