No announcement yet.

2015 Western Scenic Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• WOW, what great photos everyone..Well we just got back after an extra week touring into South Dakota and meeting up with George and Teri Roetman, who traveled up from across the state just to spend some time with us. What a great friend, and how did I meet them, Hot Rod Power Tour where you meet the greatest people. So a BIG thank you to the Roetman's for giving us a wonderful tour to include Mt. Rushmore, Devils Tower and Crazy Horse. Also for the very cool road trip we took through the small towns and twisty roads. I got to be part of the Color Guard at Mt. Rushmore at the nightly service and that was an Honor for me. No rain and perfect weather for the full two weeks. Put on about 3800 miles and loved every minute of it. And traveling with Dave and Linda Jackson made the trip that more special. And they now have a bunch of new friends that live near them. This is what these trips are all about, friendships made...BUT the biggest thank you has to go out to Doug and Michille for putting on THE GREATEST road trip ever. If you haven't been on the Western Scenic Tour, well, you've been missing out on one great time. The planning, the phone calls, the follow ups, the last minute changes, all the effort, all the trips to go to these places and make sure they can handle us...........The work these two wonderful people do to make this tour complete is incredible, just flat out incredible..So thank you for all your hard work Doug and Michille. And thank you everyone who was there. It was a GREAT Tour..And YES, we will be there next year..
      23 cars and 38 people..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
      X