Date That Photo Contest !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date That Photo Contest !

Who can accurately date this photo, describe what the hand gesture signifies and how many Forum Freaks can you name ?

GM PROVING GROUNDS... YOUR #1. most of them...
    Last edited by MIKEE; September 16, 2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

June 2nd 2012 approximately 1:14 pm ET ... GM Proving Grounds, Milford Michigan (LAT 42.59511, LOG -83.686771).. Day one 2012 Power Tour. Forum Freak Salute.
      Last edited by GTPilot88; September 16, 2014, 11:09 PM.
      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I could not date the pic as I was not there but there are two people that I recognize, both on the left. Big Ed and Rett, kneeling in front of Ed!
        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

I see lot's of familiar faces - what was the name of the tarmac we were on there ?
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Black Lake

Comment

All of the above is correct so far. I can add Greg and his wife with her broken leg, Phil,Mike and Donna and grandkids, Justin and Nancy and their son Austin,Tammy and I think that's her husband and son, Big Dave, boB, Ken and Linda, Matt and Mr. Fiero Driver (or is that Ferrari driver) and there is Mike back there also.
              Last edited by street72; September 17, 2014, 05:48 AM.
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                Black Lake

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                  Black Lake
                  Correctomundo - I also see Canada Keith and his son, Matt and his Dad, Joisey Arrowhead, Leon, BluLightning, Cheapstreets, CstmWgn, Indiana Matt, Charles, Cobra, Leon, Big Dave's son with the Pittsburgh hat on, Mickey G, Patrick, Tammy, and I assume Sean is there somewhere.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

i was there, just not there. GTO was on the dyno at the time the picture was taken. wife and i got in the group picture at the long hauler rewards that year.

Comment

I remember was it was a great time and my second PT
                      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
                        i was there, just not there. GTO was on the dyno at the time the picture was taken. wife and i got in the group picture at the long hauler rewards that year.
                        Ditto on that. We were there, just not THERE! Never managed to make it into a group picture yet. This was also about a day & a half before Mike & Susie launched the engine in their '58 wagon south of Muskegon.
                        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Saaaaalute!! Me is there too!!
                          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

We didn't make it into that pic. That was the year Vic had his accident, and we missed PT.
                            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

You were both there in spirit(s).
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X