No announcement yet.

Hot rod asking where to go on Facebook.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dakotas, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, but to stay the hell away from Seattle.
    PETE
    2012 Hot Rod Power Tour ►2014 WST► ​​​​​​2015 Corvettes at Carlisle, PA ► 2015 WST► 2016 WST► 2017 WST

Comment

Anywhere but here
      HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

I always wondered why they never had it near Atlanta with Road Atlanta, Year One and Atlanta Dragway but the only thing I could think of was the hotel issue. Besides, I've been around all these parts. Would love to see North and South Dakota, more of Oklahoma maybe. The weather this year was so nice the further north maybe we should stay up there.
        Visit my sons blog:
        www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Those of us without A/C like it up north on tour. I prefer it to start in the South and head North. That way as you start getting tired towards the end of the week the weather starts getting cooler.
          1964 Chevelle
          Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
          LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Vendors like areas with lots of potential customers, the west is devoid of them until you get to the west coast.
            LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Ditto on the "doesn't do facebook list" ~ dropped off that 2 yrs ago... but I'd vote for westward from Wisc., maybe first stop down at Newton Iowa, then back up thru the bad lands/western S.D., then south into Colorado/Denver area ... from there??
              '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
              '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
              79 Trans Am project
              ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                I don't do Face Book so would someone list the Bad Lands in South Dakota. Beautiful area. A run from Wis thru Minn over to So. Dakota and then back down towards Kansas City. That would be a nice trip.
                Yeah, That!!
                Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                Gregg and Deb Miller
                Verona, Wi.

Comment

I would like for it to start right here, pretty amazing place for sure...................

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

Comment

No Farcebook here either. I like Dave's idea!
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

The badlands / blackhills / beartooth hiway maybe even a drive threw yellowstone are the grand tetons would be nice.
                      Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Yo Antonio - I was looking for you on Power Tour this year.
                        Welcome back -
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                          Yo Antonio - I was looking for you on Power Tour this year. Welcome back -
                          We didnt make this yr . We promised the kidsa two week long camping trip in yellowstone. Planning on going in 2015 if they ever tell us where its going.
                          Grizzly Adams is my hero.

Comment

Sounds good for 2015 PT and I bet Yellowstone was great too.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                              Yo Antonio - I was looking for you on Power Tour this year.
                              Welcome back -

I was too, glad to see your back on the forum and joining us for next year.
                              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Come to the northeast...great venues (Epping, NH anyone?), great scenery.

No more cornfields!
                                John
                                2007-2008-2009-2010-2011 Long Hauler
                                Detroit-Muskegon 2012
                                Couldn't make 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X