Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
    Hey Peewee, you excited?
    No Perry, I'm mortally depressed at the prospect of "having" to go and do that again. It's a major obstacle coming up on the calendar. Like a dread....it's consuming me.....ruining all of the days before I even have to do that again, just knowing it's gonna happen.

What about this verse:

Perry's the Man, drivin' a Vette
    He's gonna get down, you can double bet
    Pourin' beer in his face
    A big disgrace
    Raisin' all hell at the Gearhead Place

We will we will WHACK YOU
    We Will We will WHACK YOU
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Your a nut Peewee that's why I like you " there goes that squirrel ". Uh you might also try again on the verse, Vette is mortally wounded so I'll be in my Camaro. But it was catchy!
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
        Your a nut Peewee that's why I like you " there goes that squirrel ". Uh you might also try again on the verse, Vette is mortally wounded so I'll be in my Camaro. But it was catchy!
        As old as I am, I'm gonna have hell coming up with something that rhymes with "Camaro." You're making this hard Perry. Real hard. Almost like work.

Comment

• just after I heard the 'vette blow
          I decided to take the Camaro

Jeez pdub. Keep up!
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            just after I heard the 'vette blow
            I decided to take the Camaro

Jeez pdub. Keep up!
            Dang.

Comment

• This could get interesting.
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                Dang ... it sounds like it's gonna be a great time and I'm missing it again !
                And you can't come because......(insert totally lame and inappropriate excuse here)!!!
                Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Ok, PW, ya gotta come up with a verse about the Elco. I know, it's hard to rhyme with "El Camino" so maybe you could use "truck". Hmmmm, on second thought, maybe I better just shut up!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again, everybody knows how much I like wine, so maybe you could use that!!
                  Last edited by elcaminogirl59; September 1, 2014, 08:13 PM.
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                    I've got my ABBA shirt all pressed and ready to go ...
                    You're only allowed to wear the ABBA shirt if you wear the matching socks!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by elcaminogirl59; September 1, 2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• OMG, I don't know if I can wait till October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post

I agree....life's too short. Enjoy it when you can.

dianeokie -Diane + 1
                        corvettedad - Perry + ?
                        elcaminogirl59 & 67ragttop Terri & Vic - 2
                        Ed & Jane - 2
                        Bucky +2+
                        Papasmurf - John and Kathy
                        Fine59 +1
                        Tami and Tim
                        PeeWee - PeeWee & Sue
                        Dennis and Kathy

Time to update. We need a lot more participants to play all the "instruments" Peewee and I are bringing! Not to mention back-up singers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post
                          I can't gush enough about how much fun the BS gathering was at Gearhead in April.
                          I know how much fun ... I've been on 3 Spring Blooms and 2 Fall Colors tours.

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                            Ok, PW, ya gotta come up with a verse about the Elco. I know, it's hard to rhyme with "El Camino" so maybe you could use "truck". Hmmmm, on second thought, maybe I better just shut up!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again, everybody knows how much I like wine, so maybe you could use that!!
                            Sue Unit's in the game, she came up with this one:

Terri's restoration is underway
                            The El Camino is here today
                            Pourin' wine in her face, big disgrace
                            Raisin some hell at the Gearhead place

We will we will WHACK YOU....

Comment

• Woot, Woot!!! Go, Sue Unit!! I love it! Ya gotta sing it for me at the Gearhead!!! Thanks, Sue!!!

Comment

• Terri, you are very welcome. I will practice my lines to be ready for the big event, but you might want some ear plugs. You printed out all the verses, right? I'll surely need a copy when we get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X