• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
      Oh well, it's just a car!
      rrrRiiiiiight!
      John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
      Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
        Nope, no sippy cup yet! Maybe I'll have to get some arty person to design one for me!!
        Attached Files
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Me likey!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

rrrRiiiiiight!
            Ok, so you all are right...............it's not just a car, but I drive it, so it's not going to be perfect. We just did a little detail on it the next day and it was back to its shiny self!

Comment

• I'm still picking leaves out my Camaro, thought I had them all but today I had it up on the rack for a little inspecting and low and behold there's another leaf stuck up inside the frame, perfect shape and color so I thought you've hung own for awhile so you get to go on the wall with my other priceless car stuff. Like my first Zoom clutch, set of clutch disc from John Force, a 4 ft chain made from beer tabs from a buddy's and mines road trip looking for a car we didn't find, things that carry a place in time that still make me smile. Thanks for the memories!
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                I'm still picking leaves out my Camaro, thought I had them all but today I had it up on the rack for a little inspecting and low and behold there's another leaf stuck up inside the frame, perfect shape and color so I thought you've hung own for awhile so you get to go on the wall with my other priceless car stuff. Like my first Zoom clutch, set of clutch disc from John Force, a 4 ft chain made from beer tabs from a buddy's and mines road trip looking for a car we didn't find, things that carry a place in time that still make me smile. Thanks for the memories!
                I was just looking at my pictures from HRPT last year and realizing how much I had already forgotten, but really jogged my memory and made me smile.

Comment

• I was going thru some pictures too from the Fall Color Tour and thought I'd post 'em before they get lost on my hard drive.
                  Attached Files
                  John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                  Western North Carolina

Comment

• Friday night we saw this on the wall of a local pub that we frequent in our little town and it put a smile on my face.
                    Attached Files
                    John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                    Western North Carolina

Comment

• Cool pics, looks like Momma gets around.
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post
                        Friday night we saw this on the wall of a local pub that we frequent in our little town and it put a smile on my face.
                        Man oh man that's way cool John. That photo is now my computer's wallpaper background.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• John, thanks so much for the pictures! This is the first "tour" I have been on, nice to shots of all of us. I LOVE the MOMMA DON'T ALLOW sign. You still signing it in your head? I get stuck on that at do-Wop. So looking forward to April.

Comment

• Originally posted by sueunit View Post
                            I LOVE the MOMMA DON'T ALLOW sign. You still signing it in your head? I get stuck on that at do-Wop..
                            Yep, just when ya think it's out of your head ya see something that reminds you of it and it's back......we call 'em "ear worms".

John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                            Western North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                            X