Fall Colors Tour 2014 - October 10 & 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folks,

For anyone who cares to, post a Gear Head Inn review on trip advisor. I just did. I's easy peasy.

See you in April.
    Last edited by sueunit; October 20, 2014, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Did a review after our Spring Blooms tour! It's great that we finally got to meet you. Now that I know you, it's even more fun to chat!
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• You are on the ball. I just got around to it today. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Did you find an avatar with a sippy cup yet? I looked, but didn't find one of a sippy cup in use.....haha

Comment

• Hi gang- I just wanted to thanks to one and all for all the messages I've gotten. I have a beautiful little granddaughter and she, mommy and daddy are doing good. The birth was a little complicated but all's well that ends well. I 've had my son and grandson here from Alaska which has further occupied my time. I surely missed the fall colors tour and will look forward to next year! Thanks again for your concern !

Comment

• Diane, such a relief to hear that everyone is doing well! Congrats on the new granddaughter!
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by sueunit View Post
              You are on the ball. I just got around to it today. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Did you find an avatar with a sippy cup yet? I looked, but didn't find one of a sippy cup in use.....haha
              Nope, no sippy cup yet! Maybe I'll have to get some arty person to design one for me!!

Comment

• Diane, send me a PM with your address, I have a baby gift to send!

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                  Nope, no sippy cup yet! Maybe I'll have to get some arty person to design one for me!!
                  ARTSY FARTSY, mabey he can sneak it past the SOCIAL SECURITY
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                    ARTSY FARTSY, mabey he can sneak it past the SOCIAL SECURITY
                    I just want to see the photo of all of us shooting the bird across the parkway. After all of that Artsy Fartsy Effort to get up that Impossible Mountain Side, we've just got to see that. And maybe the minivan full of kids is in the photo too.....
                    Last edited by pdub; October 21, 2014, 07:24 PM.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-10-11_14-36-02_372.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	862.5 KB
ID:	976911 I can finally post a picture, I hyjacked my sons laptop
                      Last edited by corvettedad; October 22, 2014, 12:35 PM.
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Perry, so if you can do THAT, you can post Big Dave's on-stage performance from April. We need that. We need it real bad. You showed us on your phone. You've got it. Post it up. Get it off of there.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                          Hope this makes it past the Social Security.
                          Attached Files
                          John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                          Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Steve and I did our own Fall Colors Tour Saturday. Started in Franklin, through Cullohwee, Cashiers, Brevard, Hendersonville, Bat Cave, Chimney Rock and Lake Lure. Ended up at John and Kathy's cabin, Tyrell's Treehouse. That cabin is unbelievable. John and Kathy definitely have an eye for beauty and lots of skill. If you ever want to rent a cabin with a beautiful view and peace and quiet............ We had a great dinner at a local restaurant in Flat Rock, then a drive home under the sliver of a moon. Nice day, but we missed the group for sure..............

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                              Steve and I did our own Fall Colors Tour Saturday. Started in Franklin, through Cullohwee, Cashiers, Brevard, Hendersonville, Bat Cave, Chimney Rock and Lake Lure. Ended up at John and Kathy's cabin, Tyrell's Treehouse. That cabin is unbelievable. John and Kathy definitely have an eye for beauty and lots of skill. If you ever want to rent a cabin with a beautiful view and peace and quiet............ We had a great dinner at a local restaurant in Flat Rock, then a drive home under the sliver of a moon. Nice day, but we missed the group for sure..............
                              Thanx Diane, we enjoyed the day too. You didn't even mention that you had to take your Camaro down a gravel road to get to the cabin. J. & K.
                              John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post
                                Thanx Diane, we enjoyed the day too. You didn't even mention that you had to take your Camaro down a gravel road to get to the cabin. J. & K.
                                Oh well, it's just a car!

Comment

Working...
                                X