This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Freaks Shirts For Power Tour 2014

Can you believe it's that time of year again? It snuck up on me honestly, but it is here so we have to make some decisions. I know that a TON of you have a lot of Forum Freaks shirts already, and that the oddball high impact colors or patterns have been the big request each year.

What would you guys like to see us offer?

Our plan is to presell the shirts, so they ship and are received prior to Power Tour departures by all of you. We're going to sell them to you guys at cost because we owe you at least that much. We'll also be including BangShift decals with each order of course. And we'll make arrangements with one or more Power Tour Freaks to have BangShift decals on hand for those of you that don't have one or who aren't ordering more shirts.

So let me know what colors you want this year. Or whatever! Let me know and we'll see what we can make happen. I'm planning to have the store set and ready for you to order this week, so give me your feedback now.

We so appreciate all of you guys carrying the BS torch so high for all these years. It means a lot to us and we will continue to support Forum Freaks forever. You guys and gals are the best.

Chad
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Just a basic women's tank top would be good, not spaghetti strap but tank top. Any color would be ok.
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Purple, tie dye, different blues
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Has there been a Camo yet? that seems to be the rage now around my area.

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
          Just a basic women's tank top would be good, not spaghetti strap but tank top. Any color would be ok.
          My wife put in a vote for this as well. She also said it would be nice to have something with a smaller logo/art on a shirt like that.
          Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
          74 Nova Project
          66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
          79 Chevy Truck Project
          1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Just say when to order
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

3xxx and black
              2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Yeller, I.don't have any yeller in my collection yet.....
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Yep, that or maybe the V-neck with the shorter sleeves.
                  Going places

Comment

Welcome back Diane...So you're a Freaking New Girl again??
                    FKA Redragtop
                    (formerly known as)

Comment

I know not all of us have young kids at home, but how about youth sizes for those of us that do

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
                        I know not all of us have young kids at home, but how about youth sizes for those of us that do
                        That was my next post, yeah my youngest has done with out last two years

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                          Welcome back Diane...So you're a Freaking New Girl again??
                          Tactfully said

Comment

3xl for me, adult med for my son. Blue, white, black, burgundy(maybe), light blue, Seahawk fluorescent green. I'm good either way, just put in the order date.
                            Visit my sons blog:
                            www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

ogre does look ravishing in a tank top... put me down for one
                              HRPT Long Hauler 2011, 2012, 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X