Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    How the F do I reply to PM's??
    Depends on your mood I guess ."......."..... At least you know you have one. I sent a couple to never get a reply. I do not think they were seen by receivers.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

boB...PM sent... did that work?
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Don't they sell medication to deal with PM related symptoms?

Comment

boB to send a PM click on the Avitar of the person you wish to send a PM to and to retrieve a message click on the message button in the upper right hand corner by your login screen name and it will bring up your messages. Hope this helps.
          Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

I gave up on that shit man.... I have no earthly idea.
            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
            - George Orwell

Comment

Obviously you haven't had enough beer yet
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Thanks everybody. I think I got it.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Bob........don't forget about me for the list, and......the tour directions when they come out.....and, just received some metal Power Tour signs for the 2014 tour, they're a little larger than last year's.....advise if you want me to ship one to you before the tour, or bring a few to Charlotte.....Dave K (rexdogg!)

Comment

My garage wouldn't be complete without one - see you in Mooresville. Last year you were in stealth mode.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                      My garage wouldn't be complete without one - see you in Mooresville. Last year you were in stealth mode.
                      Yes, they are awfully nice "garage art"
                      FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                        Bob........don't forget about me for the list, and......the tour directions when they come out.....and, just received some metal Power Tour signs for the 2014 tour, they're a little larger than last year's.....advise if you want me to ship one to you before the tour, or bring a few to Charlotte.....Dave K (rexdogg!)
                        Can I get one of those too.......

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                          Don't worry Dave, you are on the list for directions and phone numbers! I'll have room in the truck to carry the sign with me. Plus, I like to set it up on the center console at the venues.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Don't worry Dave, you are on the list for directions and phone numbers! I'll have room in the truck to carry the sign with me. Plus, I like to set it up on the center console at the venues.

You da man Bob!

Comment

After running with a few of you all last year I want to on the list as well. I'll shoot over a PM.
                              Visit my sons blog:
                              www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

I was on the list last year, add me back with a 2011 inferno orange SS Camaro. I just got it a couple of days ago, if it's not to late.
                                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                                X