I NEED A NEW CAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED A NEW CAR!

Sold the 59, looking for a 65-66 impala Convertible,gotta be a rust free car,20-25 k...any help? I've made 2 trips to look at cars so far and both have been buckets, post up your craigslist finds, cars in the old lady down the street garage, don't matter I gotta get a rider
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

The Nation's Premier Full Color Buy Sell Trade automobile magazine with muscle, classic, and sports cars for sale.

The Nation's Premier Full Color Buy Sell Trade automobile magazine with muscle, classic, and sports cars for sale.

decisions...decisions... Enjoy
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

More more more!!

Comment

Originally posted by fine59 View Post
        Sold the 59
        [ jaw hangs open ]

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
          [ jaw hangs open ]
          No kidding. We felt the thud clear out here in Kansas............

Several nice ones here Fred:

Last edited by oletrux4evr; March 3, 2014, 07:13 PM.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

The guy with the silver AWD Impala on an SUV frame is selling his.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Fred,there is a auction this weekend in Greensboro,classic cars only.Might be something in it.
              Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Join classic car enthusiasts from all around the country at GAA's Classic Car Auction in Greensboro, NC. There's something for everyone, with 750 vehicles offered each auction! Bid live in person, by phone or online!
                Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Woody saw the auction, there are a couple of verts going through I was interested in but, think I found me a rider, 64 impala convertible, 22k original miles, SS car factory air, power windows, all the bells and whistles, hope to be heading to GA next weekend to pick it up

Comment

can't wait to see it Fred! Good Luck Hunting!!
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Congrats Fred! Sounds like a cool car!
                      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Check Volocars.com
                        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Good lord I get busy in life, and come back here and Fred sold the 59. Seems just like yesterday we were headed from Indy to Muskegon rolling over I want to say 110 on some country 4 lane highway.
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by fine59 View Post
                            I found me a rider, 64 impala convertible, 22k original miles, SS car factory air, power windows, all the bells and whistles, hope to be heading to GA next weekend to pick it up
                            Sounds sweet ... looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

What the hell ? I never in a million years would have thought you'd sell the 59
                              Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Working...
                              X