Starting Line Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lars

Please put me on the list for Friday and Saturday activities. As always it will be a maybe but if I can get all the drama under control down here I would very much like to attend.

Comment

You got it, hope to see you in June.

Comment

I put some information in the VA Home thread about the cart racing after the visit. Please pregister if possible for the cart racing so they can orginize the races. This will start about 3:30 after a ride through the country coming from the VA. I am having trouble with copy and paste to this site, so please check with Go Pro about basics like shoes, pants etc. They provide helmets and neck collars. There is a great area for non racers to watch and heckle. They have vending machines on site.

Friday morning we can meet up around 9:00, in Mooresville (location TBD) for a short run to visit a few local automotive attractions, then lunch, followed with the VA car show, then cart racing.

Saturday is PT kick off at ZMAx. The Saturday Party is open all afternoon, and evening with great food, pool, car repair, band or DJ.

More information coming soon.
        Last edited by htrdharley; April 3, 2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

starting location for Friday June 6th is Roush Yates Parts at 9:00 am, see the VA thread for more information
          Ron Reidell
          56 F100
          2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Thanks Allen & Ron.
            Please sign up for the Mooresville Motorplex racing and fill out the racer profile. We need at least 15 racers to hold the track.

The Saturday party will have a DJ, great food, and possibly one of the best bands in the Charlotte area.

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
              Thanks Allen & Ron.
              Please sign up for the Mooresville Motorplex racing and fill out the racer profile. We need at least 15 racers to hold the track.

The Saturday party will have a DJ, great food, and possibly one of the best bands in the Charlotte area.
              welcome back Lars, looks like you got it figured out.
              Ron Reidell
              56 F100
              2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

I'm registered at the Motorplex..........."bring nothing back but the steering wheel"
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Ok guys and gals I'm putting my oldest son Robert behind the wheel at the cart race and he said watch out you bunch of old fogies, well not really he's got a little more respect than that but I dont so I'll do it for him. So let the trash talk begin.
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Me and my GF will be there Friday and Sat. Don't know how along we can stay we are bringing our 5 yr old with us till Knoxville. At Knoxville my parents are gonna keep her. I know this is for adults but is it kid friendly at all???

Comment

Originally posted by Sgracing View Post
                      Me and my GF will be there Friday and Sat. Don't know how along we can stay we are bringing our 5 yr old with us till Knoxville. At Knoxville my parents are gonna keep her. I know this is for adults but is it kid friendly at all???
                      Sure it is, I have been hauling my two boys last 4 years my youngest is 13 now and handicapped with cebral palsy everyone has always been super. Besides I'm sure most of them have had their shots. Hope she likes Smokey burn outs that's their weakness.
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

htrdharley - in for Friday and Saturday festivities, can't commit to cart races as this is a traveling day

Much Obliged
                        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Hi Tom - you can't fool us, we know who you are.
                          Rangers are still in it, Red Wings are barely hanging in there.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                            So what are you saying Phil - that there is some "Tom Fooleriey" going on?

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                              Phil, the damn hockey is consuming my junkie fund$, $on is participating in both $pring hockey and lacro$$. Furthermore I am a Devil fan and therefore get no respect at home
                              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Going to try to make both parties. Add 2 to the count!

Comment

Working...
                                X