No announcement yet.

2014 Power Tour Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan A car this year is a 63 Impala I bought right after HRPT last year. Had so much fun Long Hauling I want to do it again this year in something a little older. Still thrashing away at it and it will be close but I think I can still pull it off...

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzz0 View Post
      Plan A car this year is a 63 Impala I bought right after HRPT last year. Had so much fun Long Hauling I want to do it again this year in something a little older. Still thrashing away at it and it will be close but I think I can still pull it off...
      Looks like great car!
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• My beast will return for a short 2 stop visit on the 2014 HRPT.
        I had 1500 miles on the car after it's over haul in 2011 just before I went on the HRPT.
        Now 22,000 miles later it will return

This picture is from a recent Cars & Coffee aka Hunt Valley Horsepower

Last edited by Vsolo; April 9, 2014, 04:05 PM.
        So. Central PA
        Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• Got it running and driving. Got a few bugs to work out but its at the interior shop this week. 99% sure ill make it. This will be my first power tour don't know what to expect but love cars so I hope it will be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgracing View Post
            Got it running and driving. Got a few bugs to work out but its at the interior shop this week. 99% sure ill make it. This will be my first power tour don't know what to expect but love cars so I hope it will be fun.
            Sharp car! I look forward to seeing it in person. Here is ours as of today:

Attached Files
            Last edited by 74NovaMan; April 13, 2014, 08:17 PM.
            Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
            74 Nova Project
            66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
            79 Chevy Truck Project
            1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgracing View Post
              Got it running and driving. Got a few bugs to work out but its at the interior shop this week. 99% sure ill make it. This will be my first power tour don't know what to expect but love cars so I hope it will be fun.
              Very nice!
              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• New at uploading photos. Hope this works [ATTACH=CONFIG]n28674[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n927511[/ATTACH]
                Last edited by BLUE STREAK; April 15, 2014, 01:34 PM.
                PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

• New interior done, just have to get her bed wood back in and she's ready for the tour. Of course there are going to be a couple of items after the shake down cruse.
                  Ron Reidell
                  56 F100
                  2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

• I'm new to the site and will be new to the Power Tour this year. Just got this finished (post Army retirement) and wanted to do something fun with it. So My nieces husband and I are planning on doing the Long haul...she how she holds up, we're going to have to pack light that's for sure. Looking forward to this...

Comment

• Beware!! Power Tour is addicting! Welcome to the boards, great looking ride.
                      Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
                      Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
                      Kansas City 2017

Comment

• Welcome to the site Stoneyb12. You are going to have a blast and be hooked
                        FKA Redragtop
                        (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoneyb12 View Post
                          I'm new to the site and will be new to the Power Tour this year. Just got this finished (post Army retirement) and wanted to do something fun with it. So My nieces husband and I are planning on doing the Long haul...she how she holds up, we're going to have to pack light that's for sure. Looking forward to this...
                          Welcome Stoneyb12, I'm also an Army retiree. Did the tour for the first time in 2012 and as they say its addictive. Check out the VA Home visit thread and join us in giving some enjoyment to other Vets on Friday the 6th, great way to start the tour and meet some of the long haulers.
                          Ron Reidell
                          56 F100
                          2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

• I'm pretty stoked..it's a brand new build...and hope to have some miles on it before coming down, got all kinds of jitters and what ifs.....I'd love to meet up on the 6th, but won't be able to get down there till the 7th. My co-driver is coming in Friday night to TN

Comment

• Welcome aboard - thank you for your service.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Well the 84 vert mustang didn't work out. Looks like I'll be bringing the 89 vert mustang 5.0 so I need to get cracking on it.
                                Visit my sons blog:
                                www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X