"Official" 2014 Hotel Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by novadriver View Post
    Sounds like we are having a heck of a party in Mooresville Friday and Saturday. I' ll be at the Quality Inn
    I'm at the Wingate and plan to drink many Genesees that night. :D
    2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
    1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
    1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

• Im looking for a roommate in the Dell's.. I am at the Baymont inn.. let me know if interested 50/50 split
      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• Got my change made after some frustration but I am now in Mooresville Fri & Sat at Quality Inn Norman Station
        Fabricator's Motto: Cut to fit, Beat into place.
        Quando omni flunkus moritati
        HRPT Long Hauler 2014

Comment

• You're gonna have fun Colin
          FKA Redragtop
          (formerly known as)

Comment

• Shouldn't that be "We're going to have fun"?
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
              Shouldn't that be "We're going to have fun"?
              I'm planning on having fun! Maybe Mike wants to ease into this "fun" thing slowly over the course of the week.
              Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
              74 Nova Project
              66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
              79 Chevy Truck Project
              1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                Shouldn't that be "We're going to have fun"?
                That is a given for all of us that have done the tour . For some reason, I was thinking this is going to be Colin's first PT .
                FKA Redragtop
                (formerly known as)

Comment

• ok....thanks for the clarification! just sayin'
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Colin was on PT last year......one fast vette
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Looks like Mooresville is going to be hoppin'
                      Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• just saw that many of you are staying at the Comfort Inn in Huron, OH on Main St the night of Norwalk. Therese and I stayed their last year on our vacation to cedar point. If nothing has changed, there is a bowling alley across the street, and bar w/ food next door basically attached to the hotel with strong resonably priced drinks, that you can sit out and look at the channel that leads out to lake Erie.

Only down side to that hotel is you can only enter through the front door, since they have those other 2 places so close, they dont want people losing their key cards and other just randomly walking in

OH ALSO CHECK THE ADDRESS OF THE HOTEL IS THERE IS THE COMFORT INN RIVERS EDGE ON MAIN AND THE COMFORT INN CEDAR POINT ON CLEAVLAND ST. We went to the one on Cleavland and had to find our way to the one on Main because we went to the wrong one.

i know where the party will be that night, i will be coming over, but cant have to many crashing on someones floor in Sandusky maybe, if i make it back...lol
                        Last edited by GTPilot88; June 4, 2014, 11:41 AM.
                        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• Looks like we will have a couple of extra rooms at the HIE in Mooresville for Thursday, Friday & Saturday. $83 per night + tax if you want to give me a call & talk about one or both. Number is in the phone list.
                          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Laura says that we have until 6 pm EST to cancel those rooms. Although I have been able to cancel just the first night only in the past.
                            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Hi-Jack - for 2015 I tried to book at the Ramada in Wisconsin Dells the first weekend in June. The one at 1073 Frontage Road East, I-90/94 at Exit 92, it is sold out. I also looked at Days Inn, a sister hotel ~ 17 miles away - they are only offering non-cancel-able rooms.
                              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• If the first venue is at Wisconsin Dells, and if the hotels jack up their prices, we plan to get our rooms on the route between the first and second venue. We stayed in Baraboo this year at the Clairion Inn ( a nice hotel) for less than $90 a night.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X