Clear All

• Could I get a list too? Please.
    Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
    Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
    Kansas City 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Behemoth View Post
      Could I get a list too? Please.
      Sure. I'll need your email address. PM it if you like.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Me too Ed.
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
          Me too Ed.
          PM your email address to me, Jim.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Jim, Dave, it's on the way.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgracing View Post
              could someone email me the hotel list? I know I waited too long to get rooms but I just got the car running last week and I still got lots of work to get it finished. send to [email protected] thanks

Heres a pic of my ride I been killing myself to get done. I even took some time off work to get it running.
              OMG..... I am drooling over that car!!! Freak'n amazing and sick man!!! That thing is wicked and bad ass man!! Congrats on the Chevy II Nova. Love It!!! Oh, and Welcome to BangShift!! If you ever find your car missing, do not, I repeat, DO NOT come look in Northern Alabama. It won't be at my house..........
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

• Thanks Ed.
                Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
                Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
                Kansas City 2017

Comment

• got it.....thanks.......rexdogg!

Comment

• Ed could you send me an update too? Please.
                    Ron Reidell
                    56 F100
                    2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

• Can someone pm me the hotel list? I want to hit two stops - WV and OH.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay71vette View Post
                        Can someone pm me the hotel list? I want to hit two stops - WV and OH.
                        You will need to PM oletrux4evr with your contact info and Ed will send you the list
                        FKA Redragtop
                        (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post

You will need to PM oletrux4evr with your contact info and Ed will send you the list
                          Email address, please.

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• I'm on the road until Friday.......if you guys want the list, go ahead and PM me your email addresses and I'll send it out then. I'm worried that if I answer your PMs I'll forget to send the list when I get back home. Thx.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Here is what I found today and have for hotels these are all aarp rates

6-6-2014 Best Western Inn Wytheville Virginia $64.00/ 355 Nye road

6-7-2014 Suurban extended Stay Concord NC $60.00/ 7725 sossman lane

6-8-2014 Motel 6 Knoxville, TN (new and nice stay here every year (turkey run Daytona)$45.00/ 1550 craker barrel lane

6-9-2014 Days Inn Charleston, WV$64.00 /6400 MacCokle ave

6-10-2014 Econo Lodge North Sandusky, OH $63.00 / 1904 cleveland road

6-11-2014 Ramada Conference Center Hammond, IN $85.00/ 4141 calument ave

6-12-2014 Comfort Inn Davenport IA. $89.00 / 8300 northwest blvd.

6-13/14-2014 Motel 6 Baraboo, WI $58.00 per nite/ 10892 moon road ( again new motel nice stay when I go to the dells)

Comment

• Forum Freaks Shirts Are ON SALE! You Only Have 10 Days to Purchase Them!

Comment

Working...
                                X