Power Tour "Road Trip Kit" Includes ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Me too - Somerset, KY. comes to mind - but Big Ed bailed me out.
    That was one of the places we got caught short at also...Good thing for good friends
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
      That was one of the places we got caught short at also...Good thing for good friends
      You can say that again.
      You can say that again.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        Me too - Somerset, KY. comes to mind - but Big Ed bailed me out.
        Hey Phil, anything I can do ho help out a brother....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
        1966 Plymouth Fury III
        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Right on Rochester -
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Thanks for the info on Legal Heat. I was wondering what the rules were in other states.
            Long Hauler '14,'15 - Black C6 Convertible HRPT'16 - Poor Man's Vet - '74 Gremlin - I HOPE!

Comment

Originally posted by WI BLACK VET View Post
              Thanks for the info on Legal Heat. I was wondering what the rules were in other states.

Great reference.... having it on your Smartphone you always have it with you....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Bump
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

make sure you bring something to clean the deer poop off of your hood and windshield. Also plenty of duck tape. Power Tour 2014 Maquoketa, Ia

Comment

That's why I have deer deflectors on everything I own.
                    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by sbubba View Post
                      make sure you bring something to clean the deer poop off of your hood and windshield. Also plenty of duck tape. Power Tour 2014 Maquoketa, Ia
                      We were almost right behind you, didn't see the actual hit, but definitely the aftermath! Glad to see it's fixed. Is that a ZL1 front end or what is it? Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
                        I carry anyway the minutemen did'nt need a permit to carry their guns and the goverment dose'nt really need my hundred bucks for a free right I should have anyway if they catch me with it my lawyer can deal with it. I refuse to pay for something that alot of people for alot of years have fought and died for so the US goverment can put a price on it to say it is Ok and line their pockets I can use the money as much as they can. Oh I'm sorry was that out loud.
                        Glad that was out loud, Greg, cause I'm right there with you!!
                        Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                        Gregg and Deb Miller
                        Verona, Wi.

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post

We were almost right behind you, didn't see the actual hit, but definitely the aftermath! Glad to see it's fixed. Is that a ZL1 front end or what is it? Very nice!
                          Got it home to St Joe and asked State Farm if I could upgrade it and they said ok just pay the difference. Had the dealership install all GM parts for ZL1 except ECF extractor from Truecarbon. Able to come back in with ZL1 for only about $10 difference. Love the look, took about 3 weeks to complete. State Farm put about $14K into it including all the air bags. See everybody this year

Comment

Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
                            I carry anyway the minutemen did'nt need a permit to carry their guns and the goverment dose'nt really need my hundred bucks for a free right I should have anyway if they catch me with it my lawyer can deal with it. I refuse to pay for something that alot of people for alot of years have fought and died for so the US goverment can put a price on it to say it is Ok and line their pockets I can use the money as much as they can. Oh I'm sorry was that out loud.
                            I agree Greg. That said, I wonder if getting caught would be a felony that could jeopardize your right to legally own a firearm?
                            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

I understand you point and all but if caught, yes you would loose you right to carry, AND own them. . . . To me it well worth the extra 100 (in my state I will have 300 wrapped up in mind by the time you figure in the class Plus permit) to be able to protect myself and my family, and not have to be concerned about loosing the right to do so

Comment

Loosing you right to own firearms is a BIG deal ... don't let that happen to you !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X