Power Tour "Road Trip Kit" Includes ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
    New lite floor jack Harbor freight. Good for 2.5 tons. Old but new to me small 110 ac air compressor. I have a large bottle of slim, that naste green stuff and a plug kit. Extra oil, brake, power steering fliud, A couple of jugs of pre mix 50/50. 24v impact and my roll around tool box with almost any kind of tool you need. Spare wire connectors crimpers and fuses. Just to name a few. Extra lug nuts, hammer, wd-40 digital voltmeter and test light. Old banner to lay on and some paper suits to.

The luxury of having a hotrod truck.
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

In the Caddy I am hauling spare spark plugs, belts and hoses, a 2000 watt generator, fan, 10 x 10 canopy (have to have luxury), hand tool set, gorilla tape, RTV sealant, case of oil, gas can (ask Dean Bitner about that) and stop leak. Due to my lousy health from my unfortunate misadventure on the 2011 Power Tour, I am also hauling my oxygen concentrator and my mobility scooter. It sucks to need the last couple of items, but at least I am able to go....
      HRPT 2007, 2008, Long Haul 2009, 2010, 2011

The infamous Kid Cadillac is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Cadillac View Post
        Due to my lousy health from my unfortunate misadventure on the 2011 Power Tour, I am also hauling my oxygen concentrator and my mobility scooter.
        I have to ask... what happened on the 2011 tour that you now have to use an oxygen mask???
        1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
        1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
        1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by Damon23 View Post

The luxury of having a hotrod truck.
          It is all available to anyone who needs it on the tour also. Even if they aren't driving a Chevy!
          Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

I'm driving a "vega" can you see me hauling all of that, where will Sharon ride?

Comment

Oh come on, where is your sense of adventure ... the Vega has a roof rack right ?

Comment

Originally posted by tunaboat View Post
                I'm driving a "vega" can you see me hauling all of that, where will Sharon ride?
                And whattabout Jr. ?

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Tie him to the roof like grandma! Then again Jr. and Sharon might tie you to the roof. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                    Oh come on, where is your sense of adventure ... the Vega has a roof rack right ?
                    I can put her on the roof like Clark did in Vacation!

Comment

I dare ya!!!
                      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Why would you want to put your Vega on her roof?

Comment

Do you now carry a distributor cap and rotor with you?

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!
                            Visit my sons blog:
                            www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

I've got a new set up hope not to have a problems ," Fast " new 2.0 set up

Comment

e

I've got a new set up hope not to have a problems ," Fast " new 2.0 set up
                                Cool! I can't wait to see it.I bet the Vega loves it!

Comment

Working...
                                X