Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your car need b4 the power tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now need ANOTHER electronic fuel gauge. The "new" one that was exchanged decided to take a dump.....GEESH...
    69 SS

Comment

• If it wasn't for bad luck - you wouldn't have no luck at all. Brings the old song to mind.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Hopefully the Cutlass will come back to life this weekend.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• There is an FItech tbi 800hp worth 1500 for sale on craigslist for 900. It says used less than 6 months before car was sold. Sounds tempting.

Comment

• Trans cooler, lines, and remote filter have arrived... waiting on a couple of AN fittings and we'll get started at putting this together...
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• The Cutlass ran and moved under it's own power yesterday for the first time since last fall. We just need to get the trans pressure test results to the people that built the trans to verify that all is good and then it's time to test drive.
              I R Bob
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                The Cutlass ran and moved under it's own power yesterday for the first time since last fall. We just need to get the trans pressure test results to the people that built the trans to verify that all is good and then it's time to test drive.
                You are the man Bob.
                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post

You are the man Bob.
                  Not really. Keith and Keyla did most of the work. I was pretending to be a supervisor!
                  I R Bob

Comment

• You were the Beermeister -
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      Not really. Keith and Keyla did most of the work. I was pretending to be a supervisor!
                      PRETENDING???

You are the beermeister!
                      Last edited by silver_bullet; May 1, 2017, 06:24 PM.
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                        There is an FItech tbi 800hp worth 1500 for sale on craigslist for 900. It says used less than 6 months before car was sold. Sounds tempting.
                        It sold before I could decide to buy it. Too much for my car anyway. I need the 400hp kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                          It sold before I could decide to buy it. Too much for my car anyway. I need the 400hp kit.
                          You could add more HP?
                          I R Bob

Comment

• Not likely. It needs a lot of work in other areas. Namely cosmetics and firewall holes and window seals floor holes change out doors tailgate dash pad and body mounts. Suspension is done but radiator sprung a leak and PS leaks even with new hoses. Needs a door mirror pedals feel too close to the floor/not much travel, etc.. It does have a four bolt block and a 12 bolt rear with yukon axles. No locker though.

Comment

• Put in a carb kit and recharged the AC, should be ready to go.
                              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Hit the swap meet got door mirrors and a 12 bolt posi with gears that are the same ratio that are in the car already. So don't need both. Also got some AN fittings. Just in case. Going to a car show now.

Comment

Working...
                                X