Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer....finally got registered!

I was finally able to get registered on this site. I tried some time ago and something and ran into some kind of snafu.

Anyway, my wife and I will be attending the power tour for the first time this year and doing the long haul. We're currently looking for any groups to convoy up to Detroit with. We'll be leaving either Thursday evening or Friday morning from NW Arkansas, so if anyone will be passing our way we'd love to meet up and drive with you.

Hope to meet some new friends!
    Lucas
    2011 Mustang GT
    2013 Focus ST
    2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Re: First timer....finally got registered!

You won't regret long hauling. My first long haul was last year and ill be doing it every year from now on. You'll meet all kinds of new friends!!

Comment

I was finally able to get registered on this site. I tried some time ago and something and ran into some kind of snafu.

Anyway, my wife and I will be attending the power tour for the first time this year and doing the long haul. We're currently looking for any groups to convoy up to Detroit with. We'll be leaving either Thursday evening or Friday morning from NW Arkansas, so if anyone will be passing our way we'd love to meet up and drive with you.

Hope to meet some new friends!

welcome......you will meet and make a bunch of new friends......keep checking the boards, there seem to be several threads re: folks traveling in from different parts of the country.........

Comment

Welcome to the madness!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH

Comment

X2
          200WINS

Man that really sucks.........But thats the coolest thing I've ever seen

Comment

Welcome aboard.....we're in eastern KS, but leaving early Thursday morning.......see ya there!
            Oh....if you would like, send Blulightning (also known as boB) a pm with your phone and email info for the 'list'.......once you are on it, you'll have a way to get in touch with us......
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13.
            Inside every old person is a young person wondering, " what the hell happened"..........

Comment

x3,4&5
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012...?? workin on 2014(Hopefully)

Comment

Welcome to the group, this is my first PT, looking forward to meeting everyone also
                Ron Reidell
                56 F100

LONG HAUL GANG 2012

Comment

Welcome all, this is my second time. You'll be hooked on the PT after this so go ahead and put in your vacation time for the first week of June next year.
                  LONG HAUL GANG 2011,2012, 2013
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Welcome Lucas,
                    I assume (dangerously so) that you WONT be driving a Camaro on tour...hehe
                    link a pic so we know your ride!

Comment

Welcome Lucas...

And Mick...don't encourage those Ford people
                      FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

Welcome aboard -
                        Anyone heard from Dean if he's making any stops this year ? He's a Razorback -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Welcome Lucas,
                          I assume (dangerously so) that you WONT be driving a Camaro on tour...hehe
                          link a pic so we know your ride!
                          Your assumption is correct. :D I own only Fords and so does my family. It's in the genes I guess. I do have some Chevy driving friends though! LOL

Here's a pic, an old one, but it looks MOSTLY the same:

I'll definitely put my name on the 'list'.

I'll keep checking through threads here. Thanks for the tips!

On a side note, does anyone know why my signature is such tiny font? I can't find an option to change that anywhere in the profile settings.
                          Last edited by RazorbackMustang; May 8th, 2012, 06:45 AM.
                          Lucas
                          2011 Mustang GT
                          2013 Focus ST
                          2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Your assumption is correct. :D I own only Fords and so does my family. It's in the genes I guess. I do have some Chevy driving friends though! LOL

On a side note, does anyone know why my signature is such tiny font? I can't find an option to change that anywhere in the profile settings.
                            nice car. i'm with you. all i have ever owned where Fords.
                            oh, wait...i did just by 3 t/a's. damn.
                            oh wait, i will be riding this year in my buddy's monte carlo. damn.

i really am a Ford guy though...i swear.

on the font problem, pm White Monster. he will be able to tell you how to correct it.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

nice car my wife bought a '12 in blaze yellow nice cars .

Comment

Welcome Lucas...

And Mick...don't encourage those Ford people
                                Keep it up rocketman. We will soon be the majority.

oh wait I also have two Dodges
                                Last edited by rocco3750; May 8th, 2012, 08:33 AM.
                                Ron Reidell
                                56 F100

LONG HAUL GANG 2012

Comment

For the signature--go to settings- click on edit signature, and it will give you font, size and other settings
                                  Ron Reidell
                                  56 F100

LONG HAUL GANG 2012

Comment

There's nothing wrong with a Mustang...So says this here Chevy guy..

Drive it like a RENTAL car...

Comment

Hmmm...I wonder if there's a post count limit before some editing options are available. I can't add an avatar pic or do anything with the signature other than edit the words. No font or sizing options are available on that screen. No big deal, just didn't want everyone to have to squint!
                                      Lucas
                                      2011 Mustang GT
                                      2013 Focus ST
                                      2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Welcome, those new 5.0s have my eye.. I'd love to get a 2013 model but it probably means letting one of my other cars go..
                                        Powertour off/on since 2002
                                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                        X