Millerd's Green Machine pulling out from this year's PT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millerd's Green Machine pulling out from this year's PT

Well, I've had to X-out from the '12 PT as family issues have to be taken care of during the first week of June. Being the responsible son. My wife and I had planned on the event, but it will have to wait a year. Sorry that I will be missing things, but hoping to see some of you on the road later this summer. Be safe out there. Somebody remind Bob to keep it between the white lines. My best regards, David

Sorry to hear David. We'll try and have an ok time without you though and I'm sure we'll have a toast or six in your honor.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Say it ain't so Joe........or David in this case. Who will be my Dakota Connection this year? man oh man.........It'll be ok, Take care Professor D, and I hope we do meet up along the way this year.......
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Wow - that sucks - hope everything is O.K. though.
        Peace -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Bummer David, we will miss you and the green machine!

Linda

Comment

Yeah, we'll miss you! Seems like a bummer year for lots of freaks.........take care David.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I think I spoke too soon. Blew the motor in the L tonight! No way in hell it will be running again by June! Son of a ....................
              I R Bob
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

sorry to hear that Dave, you will be missed.
                Not sure what an L is, but it doesn't sound good Bob.
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                  I think I spoke too soon. Blew the motor in the L tonight! No way in hell it will be running again by June! Son of a ....................
                  Serious?
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                    sorry to hear that Dave, you will be missed.
                    Not sure what an L is, but it doesn't sound good Bob.
                    His Blue Lightning truck! The report I heard was that there was a hole in it but I have not been able to confirm that he windowed the block or if it holed a piston or ??. Whatever it did - it doesn't sound good - VERY bad news. Any chance of finding a backup for this year boB (something with enough room for the blue cooler)?
                    Last edited by cstmwgn; April 28, 2012, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dave, we were all looking forward to seeing you...Bob...you got a Plan"B"?
                      Sean
                      LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                      Drivin' it home!
                      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                      But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

We will all miss you this year David. We all know that life happens. Hope to see you down the road!!!
                        Jim & Maureen
                        There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                        HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dave...Hope to see you later then... best of luck to ya..

Bob,Guess that penny's luck ran out,,,we'll have to see if we can find you two this year!!!
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                            Serious?
                            Yep, unfortunately.

The report I heard was that there was a hole in it but I have not been able to confirm that he windowed the block or if it holed a piston
                            I think it broke a rod and that windowed the block trying to get out.

Bob...you got a Plan"B"?
                            I don't. PT is out this year so I can save $ for a new motor.

Guess that penny's luck ran out
                            Funny you should mention that. The penny is still in the back of the truck from last year. I saw it yesterday as I was loading up the truck.
                            I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                              Sorry to hear that Dave...Hope to see you later then... best of luck to ya..

Bob,Guess that penny's luck ran out,,,we'll have to see if we can find you two this year!!!
                              2X luck or 2X Trouble....... See what happened when Bucky gave me back the "Lucky Bucky Quarters" Two Heads, Two Tails..... Just sayin.....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X